Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Josh451 View Post
    she might come back!
    i guess she didnt even meet the guy before she moved in with him and she found out he lied about a lot of things. he smokes a lot and he is always drunk and he gets really jealous easily and he has a short temper and his house is a mess and he expects her to clean it. but i wont take her back that easily. not after she told me i dont really matter to her i'm going to make some ridiculous demands that she must meet before i take her back
    I have 3 words for you. LET.HER.GO. Why would you take back someone who made you a second choice? I don't think you're really thinking things through.

♥ In 666 Ways I Love You & My Heaven Is Wherever You Are. I'm For You. ♥

We Met: June 9,2010
    Back Together: August 1,2012
    First Visit: September 21,2012 - September 29,2012
    Second Visit: January 13,2013 - February 24,2013
    Engaged: January 17,2013
    Closed The Distance-MS - AZ: June 15th,2013
    Moved To FL Together: November 14,2013
    We Got Married! - July 3,2014
    SO Graduated College - August 7,2015
    Moved to Ky - August 10, 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Josh451 View Post
      she might come back!
      i guess she didnt even meet the guy before she moved in with him and she found out he lied about a lot of things. he smokes a lot and he is always drunk and he gets really jealous easily and he has a short temper and his house is a mess and he expects her to clean it. but i wont take her back that easily. not after she told me i dont really matter to her i'm going to make some ridiculous demands that she must meet before i take her back
      You're not going to listen to a word anyone says, are you? Oh well, I'll try any way. You're her back-up. You're there to fill the space for whenever she doesn't have someone she likes better. When next she finds someone she finds more to her liking, she will leave you again. She'll never love you like you love her. If you keep it up with this girl, you're going to be her toy forever. And truly, you can't even complain when she's been pretty blatant with how she feels about you.

Met online: 1/30/11
      Met in person: 5/30/12
      Second visit: 9/12/12
      Closed the distance: 1/26/13!!!

Comment

This thread is driving me insane. I swear.

Last words for Josh: Please, just please leave her now. You don't deserve her.

Comment

I have no idea why you still bother with this person, people. Might as well be talking to a wall. Just forget it and let him update this thread if he feels like it. Might be entertaining.
          I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by TwoThree View Post
            I have no idea why you still bother with this person, people. Might as well be talking to a wall. Just forget it and let him update this thread if he feels like it. Might be entertaining.
            Because I can't help it. I have a problem.

Met online: 1/30/11
            Met in person: 5/30/12
            Second visit: 9/12/12
            Closed the distance: 1/26/13!!!

Comment

Well this sounds like the healthiest relationship in the world...

Comment

He can't be reading what everyone is saying !
                I'm starting to think this is some kind of joke to get us all frustrated..

If it isn't... PLEASE LET HER GO AND MOVE ON ! You can read 7 pages full of reasons why you should.

Comment

Originally posted by Dezface View Post
                  Because I can't help it. I have a problem.
                  Lol I second this.

♥ In 666 Ways I Love You & My Heaven Is Wherever You Are. I'm For You. ♥

We Met: June 9,2010
                  Back Together: August 1,2012
                  First Visit: September 21,2012 - September 29,2012
                  Second Visit: January 13,2013 - February 24,2013
                  Engaged: January 17,2013
                  Closed The Distance-MS - AZ: June 15th,2013
                  Moved To FL Together: November 14,2013
                  We Got Married! - July 3,2014
                  SO Graduated College - August 7,2015
                  Moved to Ky - August 10, 2015

Comment

Working...