we broke up..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fudgee View Post
    Yeah, you're all right. I feel like a terrible person now. It's not that I start a fight because I'm bored of it, but because I just wanted to open up with him. Yes, he did made his point and its right that time apart is healthy for the relationship. I just over reacted I think, since I'm used to see and talk to him everyday. I know we've all been through this. But this is something new for me, yes I do act like a brat and gets very emotional(especially on the time of my month). But we talked about it already. And I'm making plans this weekend. Since it's hard for me to keep up here because I live far away from my Hometown. I'm currently working here in the city alone and I don't have that much friends anyway. He did suggested for me to go home, but it's best for me to stay here and work for my son.(coz salary here are much better compared to provinces)
    He was always there every time I feel home sick and when I miss my son. I just graduated from college and was pressured to work. (of course for my son) Some even suggested to bring him here. And who will look after him? I won't trust a nanny since she will just leave after a week or a month. It's best he stays at home with my Mom. I'll be going home on September as what our conversation shows there.
    Anyways, thanks a lot again. I did appreciate your time to read and help me. It is best for me to hear other people's opinion, since most of the time I see and understand things differently.
    Sounds like you're under massive amounts of emotional stress. Just try your best not to let it ruin what you already have. My experience with that type of feelings is that they love to replicate themselves through destroying that which makes you happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Swederica View Post
      Sounds like you're under massive amounts of emotional stress. Just try your best not to let it ruin what you already have. My experience with that type of feelings is that they love to replicate themselves through destroying that which makes you happy.
      Yes I believe so. So much stress at work and only him makes me feel better. And ofcoz talking to my 3yr old son on the phone makes my day..
      I understand and admit I made some mistakes.. But I miss him already

Comment

Working...
      X