Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What were the first words you ever said to your SO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lucybelle View Post
    Him: "Would you like to dance?"
    Me: "Yes"

Mine was the same thing (almost)! I said no. hahaha Still don't know why he persisted.
    When two hearts are meant for each other, no distance is too far,
    no time is too long, and no other love can break them apart.

Comment

He followed me on Tumbr and I messaged him to ask him about his username which I found quite intriguing, I still have the messages :P . First spoken words on Skype are more entertaining. I was a little hesitant to say anything and he was rambling on about how he bet I sounded very Canadian and probably said "eh" a lot. To which I replied a very incredulous, "I do NOT". Those were my first words to him xD Interestingly enough all I was going to do was say "goodnight" but it turned into a 3 hour conversation.
      “The ties that binds us are sometimes impossible to explain. They connect us even after it seems like the ties should be broken. Some bonds defy distance and time and logic; Because some ties are simply… meant to be.” - Grey’s Anatomy

>Little Box<

Comment

Just a simple "good evening" I think.

Comment

Originally posted by lucybelle View Post
          Him: "Would you like to dance?"
          Me: "Yes"

Those are great lines to start a relationship with. This reminds me of Leonard Cohen's "Dance me to the end of love"... though with a happier twist

First words he said when we saw eachother this year were., something along the lines of Hi and then he told me I was beautiful. I thought he was crazy for thinking that haha

Comment

I think his first words to me were 'Why are you so bored?' I don't remember what my first words after he said that... Lol
            Jon Lawrence: I love you because you are succesful, intelligent, have a great nerdy personality.
            Jon Lawrence: Love me for all my faults
            Jon Lawrence: You have a good head on your head.
            Jon Lawrence: and you are FUCKING AMAZING LOOKING!

sigpic

Comment

I think mine went something like this, about 7 years ago!
              Me: "Is that you in your picture?"
              Louis: "Uh yeah"
              Me: "You're hot"
              Louis: "Thanks.."

So awkward! Hahaha

Comment

I love the story of how we met, which was at a Starbucks.
                It took him far too long to build the courage to talk to me, but when he did, it went like this...

DB: "Are you waiting for someone?"
                Me: "No."
                DB: "Well hi, I'm *******. We should grab coffee sometime."

Took him about 30 minutes, countless walks past me [I tried to act like I didn't notice] and him even leaving and coming back for him to FINALLY talk to me.
                I am so happy he did.

Comment

We met at forum in 2010. I had admired him from afar, but found no reason to speak with him on a personal level until a mutual friend was banned and he had asked everyone where that friend was. I knew so I told him in PM. Not sure what the exact words were .

Still trying to figure out what the first words on facebook were to each other, but there's so many messages to sort through! We spoke on msn messenger as well, but those conversations on the majority are lost. ):
                  Last edited by l3fty; October 13, 2013, 02:35 PM. Reason: misspelled word

Comment

on a social media site specifically for meeting new people. he posted on my profile
                    HIM: Smile, beautiful. it's worth it, and so are you.
                    ME:umm... thanks? I didnt know i wasn't happy though.
                    HIM: Just some encouragement for you, whether you're sad or joyous. =)
                    ME: well thank you

AND IT BEGAN.

Comment

Haha it's awkward but I was visiting my ex's house, he said "meet my flatmate Tom!" knocks on the door, Tom comes out (I am slightly dazzled) and we shook hands and said hi and hello. Didn't talk to eachother again for about 5 years til we randomly met at a gig in a totally different city and started talking! Luckily my ex and him had long ago ended their friendship!

Comment

Working...
                      X