Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Three Girls whom which I am in love, what do do? How to break the Ice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're so cool breizhcat1993!!!

You totally sound like a kid in a candy store (you just can't make up your mind).

I think you should just be friends with the three of them for the time being. Something else might develop eventually, but it's not like you can choose which of them it will happen with. I don't know the equivalent for the saying in English, so I'll use Spanish, be careful... podrías acabar como el perro de las 2...bueno 3 tortas.

Good luck and welcome!!!
    Greetings from México

Comment

Spanish is my native tongue :P

Its so complicated plus I am also a very cold person and it seems that I can't have feelings for girls

Comment

Originally posted by breizhcat1993 View Post
        Spanish is my native tongue :P

Its so complicated plus I am also a very cold person and it seems that I can't have feelings for girls
        You are 20, you are still young. I am quite different from who I was at 20. I doubt you can't have feelings you just have not met the right one. This sounds like you want love but you want it insta-fast. Take your time and enjoy the girls you meet. Don't rush into making anyone the "one". It could be several years down the road before you find her. You will grow and evolve and at some point you might find yourself to be less "cold". If you are truly concerned about it, take some sensitivity courses and find out why you feel this way. Or perhaps you will simply be the way you are now and just find someone that fits with you as you are. There are no hard set rules in love. I hate to admit to knowing the song but Miley was right about one thing it is not about what is on the other side of the mountain, it's the climb.
        "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
        Benjamin Franklin

Comment

My advice choose the last girl. Cauz if you loved first girl you wouldn't be sympathy with anybody.. When you love you dont need anybody, so my advice choose the third , which you met after two others.

Comment

Working...
          X