So he broke up with me... </3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So he broke up with me... </3

In a worst way possible... I know many of you here were warning me a long time and maybe I saw the light in the end of this tunnel finally now. He broke up with me because of his future doubts about his parents allowing him to stay with me, so we would meet more, but that wasnt the final reason. We talked about past relationship and I just told him too much, I wanted to be honest and I thought past is past... WRONG! he backfired me for a thing from the past. Some xxx photos I exchanged with my ex years ago, saying he thought I was only his woman that he can never forget and look me the same way again. But the thng is he slept with women in past relationships and I didn't say I can't forgive him that. I know it's a cultural thing, but still. And I gave him my virginity, I was his in this future and reality. He said it doesnt matter if it's virtual or real, that it's same to him. He broke up with one of his exes years before because of the same reason, she lied she was a virgin and she had sex. But I haven't been with anyone, just this little mistake and it destroyed all... I just can't believe it. Only thing I'm guessing is he never really loved me the way I loved him...if he ever did.

I tried to fix it and I was convincing him for days, but he went his way, finally he blocked me everywhere possible and choose to ignore all my calls/texts about how broken I felt that it was messing with my sleep, eating...it's like once he cared now there's nothing, how can someone just stop caring like that, does he really hate me so much for it?

I think the worst way to break up is do the blocking instead of talk it and try to end it in a way to just not block...so you have some contact open if you want to reestablish the friend connection later... and I dont know what to do with his gifts, I have a giant toy of him reminding me and making me sad daily, and I said I would send it back, but its expensive...and I though to contact him in 3 weeks when he has a birthday, but if he doesnt care at all now and ignores me, its pointless, right?

And even worse is that I'm having nightmares now, I'm seeing him in my dreams, I can't sleep okay, I'm waking up in tears and crying. I'ts only 4 days, but I forgot how to live my own life. It all adds that I have no activities, no job, no friends near, so I'm just at home left with my thoughts, trying to sleep most of these days. I think it would be much easier for me if he would still talk to me...not block me. I feel like nothing now. I don't really know why I created this post, I just had to vent somewhere.

Did anyone ever go through such a bad breakup? Does it always turn this way that they stop caring like there was never anything? it's just beyond my understanding how can it be while I'm suffering to bits, he just ignores and lives okay...How could he just forget everything we had, our happy times like they never happened...

I know I've annoyed the crap out of him, because I just couldnt stop myself from writing when he said its over, forget me. I know it's what got me blocked and later I sent him some pretty harsh smses when he blocked me everywhere and called him numerous times, I just lost my nerves.

But still...I could not block him like he did to me, even when I was hurt to bits I tried to write reasonably and I think blocking is just a childish way of not being able to face the reality... I don't support it.

The strange thing though is even if he said he deleted everything of me that he didn't delete my posts on his facebook, nor my brother, even if they never talked much. Why wouldnt he do that? If it's over you delete all posts and even close family, no? My brother said maybe he's planning to unblock later, but I dont believe that, I think I just have a wishful thnking

And I've had breakups before...ldr's only...but shorter, a few months and we never met, and I was hurt a lot too when it ended, but not in this amount, ever. So basically he was my first real boyfriend that I also met...that's why it hurts even more.
    Last edited by innocentbutterfly; November 29, 2013, 02:33 AM.

I'm sorry you're hurting. This is seriously for the best though. He didn't love you. He never would have retuned the feelings you had for him. It's better that you see his true colors now than later on down the road. Best of luck.

Met online: 1/30/11
    Met in person: 5/30/12
    Second visit: 9/12/12
    Closed the distance: 1/26/13!!!

Comment

Well you know it's hard, when I've lived those times with him, I saw that love, I felt it and I felt it in the beginnings, so it's really hard to reason if it was love or not for him, maybe at the beginning. I don't know why in this way, why so cold, how there's no feelings for him to my suffering...it's just I don't know why it has to hurt so much. I know in so many ways we weren't compatible, but I got this stupid nature of trying to fix and somehow make stuff right and believe in the impossible being possible plus the fact that I'm kind of old fashioned. I don't believe in changing boyfriends like undies... I wanted my 1st man to give my virginity to to be my last, but oh well, I guess I landed in the wrong century.
      Last edited by innocentbutterfly; November 29, 2013, 03:43 AM.

Comment

I'm sorry if I'm sounding heartless but this is the best news I heard this morning, and the best thing that could happen to you. You are out of a toxic, demeaning, horrible relationship and sure, you are hurting now, but I do hope you'll see it soon enough.

Good luck.
        I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

Well in a way this kind of just lifted my strength to stay strong and go through this, so not so heartless after all.

Comment

I'm so sorry you have to go through this and I know exactly how it feels as I went through something similar half a year ago. It seems like the pain is neverending but I promise it will get better. You WILL get better and you'll realise how much better you are WITHOUT him! You deserve so much better than that. Sending many hugs your way.

Comment

Thank you, Kiyama. Yes, it feels exactly like you said and if only my sleep wasn't so interruped, it would be a little bit easier. But I'm distracting myself. Even though it's better than 1st two days, I still get teary just out of a sudden, but it also helps me to see that how ignoring he got, that makes me angry and stops the hurt for some time. So maybe in one way it is better that he choose the worst way possible to break me, even though its hellish, it's kind of exactly his style. It's just that part of me that's hurting more, because of knowing it means aboslutely nothing to him and that even though I dont understand it how it can be possible, it's the worst part, or the pain would be lesser by now.

Comment

I'm so sorry sweetie.

I think you dodged a bullet. Men who value virginity over the character of their partner are shallow and self- righteous. He had no right to treat you how he did. I know you don't want to hear it now, but there are plenty of other men who won't just think of you as a hymen with legs.
                "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love " ~ Theodore Seuss Geisel.

Comment

No, Rugger, he got my virginity. He screwed me over for exchanging adult images with my ex years ago, so no it wasnt enough that he got everything I could give him, he had to throw that tiny uninportant thing into my face when he got the real thing. It's just unfair.

Comment

I'm sorry you're hurting, but I do believe that everything happens for a reason. Feelings will heal with time too.
                    Just keep your chin up, and keep smiling. Things will get better!
                    Take care of yourself!

Comment

hey

*hugs*

I'm so sorry you are hurting but relieved you are safe now.

Don't stop the emotions, let them out, they will pass. It feels like the end of the world but behind this black curtain there are many happy days waiting for you.

Take care.
                      “We're all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness — and call it love — true love.”
                      ― Robert Fulghum, True Love

Met UK 3.08.2012-5.08.12 ->UK 1.12.12-3.12.12->PL 8.02.13-16.02.13->PL 1.06.13-9.06.13->UK 3.08.13-17.08.13->UK 26.10.2013-02.11.2013->PL 30.11.2013-08.12.2013->PL 22.03.2014-29.03.2014->UK 31.05.2014-07.06.2014->PL 06.09.2014-13.09.13->UK 20.12.2014-03.01.2015
                      Closed the distance >21.03.2015
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by innocentbutterfly View Post
                        It's just that part of me that's hurting more, because of knowing it means aboslutely nothing to him and that even though I dont understand it how it can be possible, it's the worst part, or the pain would be lesser by now.
                        Unfortunately it's very much possible because he only sees women, including you, as currency, they don't matter to him as people, only as a way to be 'better' than other guys. To guys like these virginity only means nobody else 'had' before what he 'has' and trust me, they don't mean it in a romantic/sacred way like you do. To them it just means getting one up on other guys. When you allowed another guy to see you naked you diminished your currency in his eyes, he felt it as if you denied his god-given right to own something nobody else owned before and be smug about it, and so you're no good to him anymore.

Now, the fact you lost your virginity to the wrong guy certainly doesn't make you damaged goods, you're no less special than any other girl out there, it won't make your next relationship any less special and the man who likes you for you won't even care about it.

I'm sorry you're hurting... but there is nothing to regret about this relationship at all. Tap into your inner strength and bounce back. Soon you'll be jumping from joy to be rid of such a horrible pest.

Good luck xx
                        Last edited by Malaga; November 29, 2013, 07:08 AM.

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

Originally posted by Malaga View Post
                          Unfortunately it's very much possible because he only sees women, including you, as currency, they don't matter to him as people, only as a way to be 'better' than other guys. To guys like these virginity only means nobody else 'had' before what he 'has' and trust me, they don't mean it in a romantic/sacred way like you do. To them it just means getting one up on other guys. When you allowed another guy to see you naked you diminished your currency in his eyes, he felt it as if you denied his god-given right to own something nobody else owned before and be smug about it, and so you're no good to him anymore.

Now, the fact you lost your virginity to the wrong guy certainly doesn't make you damaged goods, you're no less special than any other girl out there, it won't make your next relationship any less special and the man who likes you for you won't even care about it.

I'm sorry you're hurting... but there is nothing to regret about this relationship at all. Tap into your inner strength and bounce back. Soon you'll be jumping from joy to be rid of such a horrible pest.

Good luck xx
                          I couldn't have said this any better myself.

I wish you all the best in the future, where I'm sure you'll find a guy who'll truly love you for the person that you are, not for any weird value he created.

Comment

Hey, I'm sorry you are hurting. I remember how bad it hurt when my first serious boyfriend left me after three years. I cried for days, hardly ate a thing for a week etc. It takes a while to heal. After a little while you will start feeling better, notice that you can laugh again, smile etc. And then after a little longer while you will wonder what you ever saw in him, realise days come that you haven't even thought about him etc. And then one day you will find somebody who likes and loves you for the person you are. Hugs!

Comment

I understand exactly what you're going through. I've felt...like that ever since my ex and I ended things. Given, I ended them because he lied to me, and then he got pissed because I dated someone-AFTER HE TOLD ME TO MOVE ON-just to see if I'd be okay if we ended things like...forever. Which, was completely unfair to me, but he got mad because he didn't want anyone else to have me that way he had...And that one little thing I made the mistake of doing he holds over me like its the end of the world, when I've forgiven him for so many things he's done to me. Now I'm...upset all the time, feel like I can't be with anyone else...it's horrible, even more so because it's been months for me. Close to a year actually.

Comment

Working...
                              X