Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ladies: any of you traveled to see your SO first?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So...you are probably already there or left already again? I hope it was a great time and you got to spend quality time with each other despite your SOs work commitments.

I also was the first to visit. As someone has said before my bf also couldn't get a Visa so it was either me going or us waiting even longer for our first meeting. If he has his own place that would be preferable. Well, just any living arrangement that allows for some privacy for the two of you. Hope it all worked out for the best for you guys!!

Met: 2006
    Started talking again online: October 2011
    Started "dating": 02/02/2012
    First meeting: July 2012 (6 weeks me to him)
    Second meeting: Christmas 2012 (8 weeks him to me)
    Third meeting: August 2013 (5 weeks me to him)
    Fourth meeting: July 2014 (3 weeks him to me)
    Fifth meeting: New Year's Eve 2014 (8 weeks him to me)
    Sixth meeting: July 2015 (11 weeks him to me)
    Seventh meeting: July 2016 (12 weeks him to me)
    Eigth meeting and getting married: December 2016 (12 weeks him to me)
    Closing the distance almost two years later than we had hoped on November 6th 2017

Comment

We met in the middle for our first face to face. Due to our cirmcustances meeting on neutral ground was the best decision for us. He is coming to visit me in 4 days!!! I'm not sure when I will visit him only because I am starting a new job and I don't know my work schedule yet

Comment

We both do! When we first met, he came here first. And then we just kind of go wherever. He was here in February, and I'll be going there in June, then he'll be back here in August.

AND THEN IN OCTOBER WE'LL BE MARRIED.

Comment

I have always been the one flying to him. We split the cost.
          We're planning on him coming over here soon..
          But in summer I will be the one traveling again.
          It's not that scary to travel alone or to go to a totally new environment alone.
          It's a good experience Plus, he'll be there when you arrive. So he can show you around

Comment

I'm still waiting for him to visit me. He wants to be the one to come here first, but I think we could have met much sooner if I had gone to see him first.

Comment

Working...
            X