Another sad post from Kitten..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another sad post from Kitten..

Well, I talked to my SO about validating my emotions and giving me more time to study.. But we still can't make it a day without arguing. I'm pretty sure this relationship has just run it's course and I think I need to just break it off.

I don't blame him or me. I have come to believe that we just don't fit together as well as we believed we did. I've had a lot happen in my life and I've been in a rough place for a while now. I think I just need to work on getting my life where it needs to be before I even think about being in a relationship. I'm so sad to lose all the dreams we had.. I was really looking forward to spending Christmas in England.. Guess I can go see my dad now with the money I was going to use for my trip to my SO. I haven't seen my dad in 3 years..

Anyways. Sorry for the depressing rant. Thank you everyone who has tried to help me. You all are wonderful and I'm very glad I joined this forum.

I'm sorry

Met online: 1/30/11
    Met in person: 5/30/12
    Second visit: 9/12/12
    Closed the distance: 1/26/13!!!

Comment

I'm so sorry

sigpic

Comment

Thank you ladies.

Comment

I am truly sorry to hear this, Kitten mittens. You can always feel good about the efforts you made, though. You tried hard. You and your precious child deserve better treatment. I hope you can soon find someone that will appreciate you. I'm enjoying your blog, by the way.

Comment

I'm sorry to hear this. I wish you much love and happiness in your future!

Comment

The best wishes no matter what it comes to.
              I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
              - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Good luck and well done on recognising what is right for you
                We part only to meet again ~ J.Gay

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear this and that you are hurting.
                  I think you are right though.
                  You need to concentrate on yourself, your gorgeous little boy (what's his name? I don't think I ever asked or then it's just my bad memory) and your studies.
                  How long until you graduate?

I hope you stick around this forum though as you have a lot of good advice to give and I really like you

Hugs

Comment

Sorry to hear this news. I hope everything works out better for you. xx
                    London girl, American cowboy. "Like a western Dirty Dancing."

Comment

So sorry to hear this. But it really sounds like the right decision for you. Be kind to yourself during this hard time. And I'm here if you ever want to talk.

Comment

Sorry for your pain Kitten. I do hope you stick around and continue to be a part of our online community. I send you and virtual
                        "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
                        Benjamin Franklin

Comment

All the best to you, it sounds as if you are taking great care of yourself. Good for you!

Met in July 2006
                          Dated very briefly in November 2006
                          Reconnected in July 2011
                          Something changed in August 2013
                          He visited in November 2013
                          I traveled in November 2013
                          I visit in February 2014

Comment

Thank you so much everyone. I've really needed all the and sweet words. I will be taking this time to care for myself and my little family. And hopefully one day when the time is right I will find some one who fits much better with me.

Ahava, my son's name is Rylan.

Comment

I'm really sorry to hear this... But it sounds like you did the right thing. I'm sure one day you will find the right partner for you and perfect dad for your kid!

Comment

Working...
                              X