I wish things moved faster for us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's what it's all about, isn't it. Your last sentence says it all:

LDRs are all about sacrifice. One or both of you will most likely be making some tough decisions but if you love each other enough, it will be more than worth it in the end.

TWO HEARTS BEATING AS ONE, LOVE BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN...

Nothing Can Keep Us Apart, Safe In Each Other's Heart

Comment

I wanted to update here when I have something positive to say. Well, right now it's maybe not the most positive of moments but at least things are moving forward. He is moving out by the end of the month. It's really really hard not to be able to talk to him and only get short messages. Every day he keeps saying it's not a good day, he is stressed, fighting with her and moving stuff while at the same time someone very close in his family is having serious health issues. I feel sooooo helpless here.

But during this stressful time any time we have talked or any of the short messages I do get, it is so clear that he is committed to our future together. Right now even when I miss him, I feel calm and trusting because I don't have to doubt any more if he is ever going to leave her or if we will ever have a future together. It still won't be easy but at least he has taken this one big necessary step towards our future.

Comment

Working...
      X