No announcement yet.

LD Pregnancy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And by the way i dont enjoy the idea of abortion too. But if it happened theres no way to keep it. Not now. Theres no doubt id abort. We talked it before and we are both aware that what id have to do

Comment

Originally posted by innocentbutterfly View Post
      And by the way i dont enjoy the idea of abortion too. But if it happened theres no way to keep it. Not now. Theres no doubt id abort. We talked it before and we are both aware that what id have to do
      Then if that is how you feel, you better damn well be doing everything in your power so that you don't have to end up with that situation.

Comment

Originally posted by innocentbutterfly View Post
        To posters earlier.

We used protection. Condoms. All time except those two times because most of time we both cant feel enough...we tried a few variants of condoms and all gavr us long and fake feeling...or it took too long...then we just ended up stopping or tried but it took so long.

I.ate birth control.for 3 weeks. 2 different brands and they gave me bad nervousness and anxiety. So i stopped a week after being together.

Ill look another form of contraception,but we got hard gyns. They dont want to just change contraception and make you test it for 3 months saying endure, but i couldnt. And i fear blood clots with pills.

So if i take a patch or shot. Will they be less risky in terms of clots and those pulmonary embolisms? Also to not give me anxiety
        Those are all questions to ask your gynecologist. The first couple weeks when I get on birth control I get depressed, moody and have anxiety. It takes some time to get through it, but once I make it through those weeks, I am absolutely fine. Maybe you should try to push through and if not, ask your doctor for other forms of protection.

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
        First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
        Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
        Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
        Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
        Married: 1/24/2015
        Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Snow girl. We were careful. I used ovulation tests and I know when i ovulate. Its just this weird symptoms that made me wonder if something may still go wrong

Comment

Snow i tried. With two forms of pills. One worked for me great one year ago but this year i just got anxiety on both so bad i couldnt even eat properly and i was waking during night short of breath. My asthma got worse and i had bad heart spikings and aches on left side so i couldnt push through. It made me panic even more for clots in the end

Comment

Ask. Your. Doctor.

Ask us all you want, but none of us here are YOUR medical professional. We won't ever be. GO to your doctor. If you don't have a doctor, go find a Planned Parenthood or similar thing in Turkey. The point being: talk to a medical professional. We won't ever be able to give you the answers you are looking for.

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
              Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
              Progress: Working on it.

Comment

It sounds like you have an anxiety disorder more than anything else. There's no shame in that, but if you want to live a normal life you have to get on top of it. Talk to some professionals about ways you can manage your anxiety. Pills seem to freak you out, but there are lots of other ways to get control of your thoughts and your life too. Again, there's no shame in it.
                Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

zephii I've had some depresion in the past, but I got past that. Its just those pills seriously gave me bad side effects and BC is said to cause anxiety in some women either way.
                  I might have read to much into the side effects and women rushing to hospitals because of getting clots and stuff, so maybe I'm a bit over-panicking, but still I don't trust those pills and to poison my body more with them

Comment

I am going to speak up now. I am a pharmacist from Australia and as a health professional, I just want to say that this thread is becoming very dangerous. I am not allowed to give health advice over the internet, but I can say that the OP needs to go see her doctor to get proper medical advice immediately.

She may or may not be pregnant, she needs to get a proper understanding of how ovulation tests work and she needs to get onto a birth control method that she is comfortable with.

I would strongly suggest that this thread is locked. It is not that we don't want to support the OP, but she is coming back here to talk even though we can't give her the medical advice she needs.

innocentbutterfly, I just want to see you happy, healthy and carefree. Please go speak to a doctor that you are the most comfortable in seeing. Book a double appointment, because I know you have a lot of questions. A rushed doctor's visit is just going to make things more stressful.

Take care

Comment

Originally posted by Emilia View Post
                      I am going to speak up now. I am a pharmacist from Australia and as a health professional, I just want to say that this thread is becoming very dangerous. I am not allowed to give health advice over the internet, but I can say that the OP needs to go see her doctor to get proper medical advice immediately.

She may or may not be pregnant, she needs to get a proper understanding of how ovulation tests work and she needs to get onto a birth control method that she is comfortable with.

I would strongly suggest that this thread is locked. It is not that we don't want to support the OP, but she is coming back here to talk even though we can't give her the medical advice she needs.

innocentbutterfly, I just want to see you happy, healthy and carefree. Please go speak to a doctor that you are the most comfortable in seeing. Book a double appointment, because I know you have a lot of questions. A rushed doctor's visit is just going to make things more stressful.

Take care
                      I agree

Comment

Emilia I didn't realize this thread ahs come to so many pages. i'm not the OP tho. Either way, I know I should go see a doc and I will. Thanks for your concerns

Comment

Meds can cause anxiety, that is true. If you are symptom-free without the bc that was most likely what caused it. At the same time, bc is really important and the different types of hormonal bc have different effects. Having tried one (combination) does not mean you will not tolerate another brand better. I can understand being afraid to try new brands because I have had a lot of side-effects from meds in the past, including anxiety and problems breathing, but it really can be worth it to try out different things. A good doctor, gynecologist or sex education clinic should be able to guide you in this. If you distrust hormonal bc, diaphragm might be an option.
                          I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                          - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Thank you yes, I didn't have any anxiety stuff prior to taking them and when I stopped all went back to normal.

I switched to brand I used a year ago, but both gave me anxiety and trouble breathing and heartache this time, so that's why I stopped. I have to go back to my gyn anyway to tell how this other brand worked and I'll talk there for other options.

Comment

Working...
                            X