No announcement yet.

I need some advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think you should be worried about guys flirting with her/talking to her in-game (it happened a lot to me when I played WoW). But, I would definitely be concerned with her letting people buy her stuff all the time. Especially if she doesn't know them personally. That's odd and raises tons of Red Flags to me. I would never let anyone buy me anything for my games (unless it was friends/my brothers/my bf...etc).

That whole "I'll get my friend to buy them because he's nice" thing seems like an in-your-face thing. Like, "since you won't buy it for me, I'll get someone else to do it who will". Also, it almost sort of implies that you're not nice to her because you're not going to buy her those things.

TBH, I don't like it. Not one bit. Be on your guard.

Also, I've always felt that if you don't have the money to buy in-game stuff, then maybe you shouldn't be playing a game that requires you to spend IRL money. Something I've been trying to tell my friends who are "always broke", but they spend money on their WoW subscriptions, and realm transfers/faction changes/character things. Meanwhile, they just got married 2 years ago, just had a baby, and had to move in with her parents because they couldn't afford their apartment.

I'm not sure if the games she plays have subscriptions, but even still. If she doesn't have the money for $30 items, she shouldn't be playing and asking others to buy stuff for her. That's extremely wrong.

Comment

Working...
    X