No announcement yet.

Plans falling apart - so hopeless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From OP we have learned that the SOs brother is not in a position to help. The SO has done nothing official about the divorce so even if he started tomorrow there is no chance of finalizing it during the next couple of months...
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I know my feelings go back and forth and one moment I fully understand and then I don't. But, we did talk today. And we agreed to keep in touch more. I know I've been too pushy and he can't take that. His father comes first and because of taking care of parents since January he has almost no income, he's turned down many clients and he is way in debt. The time he has left over from taking care or parents, he is trying to catch up with work. He knows he's been neglecting me and he's sorry but it will not get much better. He needs to be there for Mom to go through soon losing her husband of 50 years. I told him it's okay if we can talk once or twice a week it's fine. I think also he is procrastinating with divorce but I can't mention that, it's bad news. It will all be very slow going before anything changes but I need to let him go through this. I am moving next month and I'm plenty busy but I'm really sad that he can't come here to visit. He's trying to fly to west coast to do a business meeting with some Finnish clients and then close down his Boston office and drive back west. Of course the timing is bad for me. I couldn't be there in May. I will be on my own in July and I haven't given up a little chance to be with him then somehow. I try to keep a positive spirit.

Comment

Working...
      X