Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morocco and Germany

Hello everybody,
    my name is Sarina and I am from germany and my boyfriend is from morocco.
    We are in a LDR for more than 3 years now and are trying to close the distance,
    but it's really hard, specially the problem of getting a visa for him.
    I don't even know when and how we're gonna meet the next time :/
    And i am a bit scared to go to morocco, even just for a holiday.

I would like to hear if there are more people in a LRD of germany and morocco,
    or if you have an advice or something ♥

Hey Sarina,
    I am also in a relationship with a guy from Morocco. We've been together only a few months and I have tried to think about travel and how to handle it.

I'm the same when it comes to traveling there, it's a new country, different people, and customs. My SO and I have been thinking any possible way of getting to be together in the long run... either I live with him or he come here. I do not know a whole lot when it comes to visas or anything, but am trying to figure it out.

Comment

Hey Jessic93,
      thank you for your reply.
      Did you and your SO met online or did you already meet in person?
      I met my boyfriend for the first time this summer in turkey, because people from morocco don't need a visa to go there.
      Not yet... but I think that things will get more complicated soon

Comment

I have not met him, sadly. We met online. He wanted to come to the US, but it is quite tough to get a visa. He wants me to visit Morocco.

Comment

Oh that sucks, that you didn't meet yet. I think it's important to see each other in person, before planing the future together.
          If you guys would marry, then it would be a bit easier, same for me... but I simply don't want it that way

Comment

Hey it all sounds sweet, but I should tell you that Morocoo is safe especially if you go to to touristic cities. So you should go and see him!

Comment

Hi Noee, thank you for your advice and I'm sure you're right ♥ The problem is that you can't stay together in one hotelroom because it is illegal,
              and you can't kiss in public, etc... and i can't stay at his home place, because his parents don't know about me :/

Comment

Working...
              X