That's it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's it.

As of last night, our relationship is officially done. It hurts so bad to know that we made it three years of long distance only to have him not even willing to try once I arrived in his country for him. So that is it. He loves me, but he "just can't" right now, and I have to accept that and move on. I am still intending to stay here for the year. Part of me knows that sooner rather than later he will be regretting this decision and asking me back, but I have a feeling it's just going to be too little too late. I guess we have to wait and see. In the meantime, yay for breakups while still being under the same roof...

I'm so sorry And you just closed the distance too. That's really awful I'm here if you wanna talk. Please be good to yourself
    Last edited by TheSteelAngel; August 26, 2016, 02:05 AM.

Comment

Do what's best for you. Hopefully you can get your own place soon.

Comment

Ah hell... I'm really sorry I wish it was a real hug not a virtual one.

Comment

So sorry to hear this! In the meantime, do what you have to do to look out for yourself and feel better!

Comment

I'm sorry to hear this. I hope you don't stay under the same roof for too long. Time to take care of yourself.

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
            Married April 18th, 2015!!
            Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

I'm sorry. It's good to see that you have such a positive and mature outlook on a difficult situation. I believe that you will still make this year ahead amazing and will make the most of all the other opportunities you will have while you are there.
              To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

So sorry. It sucks you had to go through all this.
                But stay strong, use the year you have and take care of yourself

Comment

Ugh. I'm so sorry.

Comment

You are doIng whats the point of going with it if it isnt doing any good to you , you have done the best thing ever

Comment

You really deserve better than this, you're so strong and brave for dealing with this the way you are! I'm sure it'll all sink in later, but I really hope you can move out soon. Sending you lots of hugs for now and we'll be in touch

Comment

I am so so sorry... Please take time to heal your heart.

Hopefully, soon, the pain will lessen and you can continue with the new adventure you are on! Meet friends, learn the culture.. experience things that a lot of people only dream of!

Comment

I'm so sorry. We're all here for you to talk to/vent if you need to, especially in a new country for you.
                          So, here you are
                          too foreign for home
                          too foreign for here.
                          Never enough for both.

Ijeoma Umebinyuo, Diaspora Blues

Comment

Oh wow, I'm so sorry!
                            Hopefully you're able to move out soon, and really enjoy life in a new country. That's so awful. You did everything right, though. Please take care and be well.

Comment

Godspeed in you getting your own place so you don't have to be under the same roof. Sorry to hear of your break up. Take good care of yourself.

Comment

Working...
                              X