Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anyone in an online relationship with someone overseas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oreo1 View Post
    Yes I am in a long distance relationship with someone overseas, I am in Jamaica and she is in the US.... We had our first real fight last night and I’m still hurting we almost broke up.
    I know that feeling. It gets better. My SO and I had a huge fight in 2017. Hurt a lot. It took a huge toll on me, felt like a sinking hole was in my chest for well over a month.

I recovered much quicker than her, but she had trouble doing the same. Eventually, overtime we got through it, but both me and her had our share of relapses throughout, full of conflicting feelings. The forgiveness is one thing, letting go, accepting what happened, and jumping the broom together is another

Comment

Originally posted by John Murphy View Post
      How long are you chatting online before deciding met in real life? Don't you consider it is a trick?
      I am Scottish and my other half is Indian and we met in India. Got to be honest and say that I am not very trusting of the internet. Maybe I am old fashioned

Comment

I’m in Canada and he’s in Australia, we met in March and it was honestly the best two weeks of my life 💕

Comment

Hi 👋🏼 This is probably a little late but I just met my boyfriend for the first time a month ago! He’s in Italy and I’m in Australia and I just went over to Italy to meet him. I was so nervous and scared even doubting before the trip if I should go but the moment I saw him and got to hug him all the nerves melt away. I was so worried about it being awkward but was not an issue at all. We were dating online for a year and have texted almost constantly and called and video called as often as we get so we knew eachother very well. Let me know if you have any questions!

Comment

Yes,my SO is in the UK and I am in the USA. We met each other about a month ago after 4 years of chatting and video chatting. It was great! It was like being an old married couple lol. Have ups and downs sometimes but manage to work it out. It does take a toll sometimes with the time difference. If he wasn't retired it would probably be more of a problem.
            LeoJ

sigpic

Comment

Hi
              I am also in a LDR online. I’m in UK and my boyfriend is in Italy. We talk every day by video call and are yet to meet but we are working on it.

Comment

Hope it was great!! I'm planning on visiting a recent interest in Australia eventually

Comment

I'm in the US and my girlfriend is living in Athens. We've been together for 3 years

Comment

I’m in Australia my partner is in US, we met last Dec and I went back end of Feb again.

Comment

Working...
                    X