Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LDR partner asking for sex or private pictures everyday. Is it normal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LDR partner asking for sex or private pictures everyday. Is it normal?

My BF and I have got to know each other from kik messenger. We have been together for few months now (3 months) and we have been having argument on him kept asking me for daily sexting and pictures of my private parts. It is bothering me a lot.

Is this normal? Should I be worried?

I will just remind you about consent... You don't have to do anything... By anything I really mean ANY THING that you don't like to please your partner... Have you met in person yet? How much do you know about him? I don't suggest you to share anything private to somebody online, doesn't matter how much he/she says they love or like you.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. No, we have not met in person yet. But he is constantly pressuring me to do such things despite knowing I'm uncomfortable with it. We have spoke on voicecall but he refuses to send more of his pictures or plan for a video chat.

Comment

Oh that's creepy... I don't think his intention is genuine. He's just an online pervert. None should press you to do something you're not comfortable with. Esp: your supposed to be bf. I'm sorry but you deserve better person. Hope you haven't done anything yet too risky with him.

Comment

I agree, if he's not willing to show himself and just wants naked pictures, he's not in it for the long run. Wouldn't surprise me if you're not the only girl he's hounding, either. Block and run.
          sigpic

Comment

Someone who truly cares about you should never pressure you to do anything you don't want to do, no matter what it is. They should be understanding, sympathetic and supportive. You deserve way better than this guy. Don't give him what he wants. You can see his only priority is himself. Ditch him, and find a nice guy worth your time. Life is too short to spend with a guy like that! I speak from personal experience.

Comment

That’s a huge red flag. Pressuring you to do something he already knows you’re not comfortable with isn’t right.

Comment

Thanks all for the messages. I'll heed your advice on this.

Comment

Hope you're ok! Consent is super super important and a truly caring partner wouldn't repeatedly pressure someone

Comment

Thanks for the concern. I'm ok.

Comment

Those Kinds of intimate communications should be considered only when you truly know the person and have also a physical relationship with them. They must not be taken lightly. I know such intimacy is vital to most but that should be earned and it should be a middle of the road place to meet with the person. It would be an emotional hardship to start with such actions like your talking about. There is too much risk to put in your mind if you are still only a in a data relationship.

Comment

Did you meet up with him already? I didn't even dare to ask for pics or sexting before meeting my gf and after we met I joked about wanting butt pics because at first she was uncomfortable. I never got mad or forced her to do anything tho. If he really loves you he'll accept you don't want to do that stuff yet and then he can wait. And then when you BOTH feel comfortable and trust each other you can do stuff like that

Comment

Working...
                        X