Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there still any more LGBT couples here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evening all. Me too - haven't been around for a while but Hi :-) xx

Comment

I am in one! It started Sunday night (Jan 20)

Comment

Welcome!!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
        Married April 18th, 2015!!
        Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

Thank you. You're too sweet xo ^

Comment

Hello Everyone! I'm new and wanted to say HI! I'm male and started a relationship with my beautiful boyfriend Jan 23rd. Work in progress....

Comment

Hi, I'm one.

We met in Oct last year. Our anniversary is Jan 15, 2013. She is the light of my life I'll be seeing her again at the end of this month and then in April. We're 1300 miles apart and I want to see her every chance I get.

Comment

New (to here) lesbian LDR couple.

Comment

Hi and welcome to the site!! *waves* My GF is in Pennsylvania and I'm from Ottawa, Ontario.
                  Looking forward to chatting with you all!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."

Comment

Hey there I'm madly in love with my girl..she is my life. Hoping to close the distance soon.

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm new here. My name is Sara I am from and live in Detroit, Michigan. My girlfriend is from Spain, but lives in Fortaleza, Brasil. This my first LDR, and so far we are doing really well.
                      Last edited by mustangsara; May 28, 2013, 10:48 PM.

Comment

Yes Yes! I am a lesbian dating a bisexual woman since last year.

Comment

Welcome!!

Comment

Hello My gf and I have been together for 22 months as of today. We are hoping to spend our 2 yr. anniversary with each other in Sept. which will be our first anniversary in person. I'm very excited at the prospect of doing the whole romantic anniversary date night thing. We've had 3 vacations with each other, just never on our special day. I have looked at the groups and I don't see a lesbian one. Would anyone be interested in starting one for us girls?

Comment

Sure! Go for it! I'll join for sure! Just let me know when you do it.

Comment

I'll join, too!

Comment

Working...
                                X