She came out to her father and he told her super religious mother

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She came out to her father and he told her super religious mother

She's going through a rough patch now because of this and she's distancing herself.

It is my fault because before that happened, I'd told her I didn't wanna hear about other people having a crush on her, maybe she took it too personal and just stopped talking to me about all problems she's having.

Well, her mother is super religious and when we'd talk on the phone, she'd be driving with my girlfriend, so I'm thinking she can't talk anymore because of that? I'm really in the dark here and I'm trying to distance myself because that's what she asked.

I really need advice as to calling. I don't know if I should. I'd just like to call and have her tell me whatever's bothering her so that we could communicate. But she told me before and I've realized that she needs time away from everything. She's a thinker type (ENTP) and she needs to think clearly about things.

I miss her a lot. I miss everything: her voice, the declarations of love, the confirmation and reafirmation that we'll be together in the future.

I'm scared she'll forget me if we don't talk, if I don't call her anymore. I'd like to get news from her. I even thought about asking a friend of hers about her. I freaked out this week, making up all the craziest conspirator theories.

I need some words of advice. How long should I wait before calling? 1 week? 3 days? Or should I just wait for her to contact me?
    My blog: A revisit of my most successful LDR. Posting the story of us in chapters.

Instead of calling, send her an email or facebook message saying you're concerned about her and miss her. Say you're there for her if she needs anything. I can only imagine how tough this is for her right now.

Comment

Originally posted by lucybelle View Post
      Instead of calling, send her an email or facebook message saying you're concerned about her and miss her. Say you're there for her if she needs anything. I can only imagine how tough this is for her right now.
      This. She may simply need some time to process things. Giving her space while sending her off a message to let her know you care, and are there for her when she's ready, will mean the world. I'm sure she'll come around. <3
      { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
      Met online: February 2009
      Feelings confessed: December 2010
      Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
      Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
      First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
      Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
      Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
      Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
      to be continued...

Comment

I've already called to let her know that... Now should I just wait? I want to apologize for all the bad things I did when we were fine and for all the times I didn't talk to her when I could... But I'm afraid she'll just get even more pissed at how emotional I'm being. I even thought of asking someone else to call her and let her know about me...
        My blog: A revisit of my most successful LDR. Posting the story of us in chapters.

Comment

I have so many fears and concerns and most of all: questions. Btw, she doesn't check her e-mail. Her sister hacked her email once and got all the emails from our story together.

I'm worried she might be forced to get over me and her family is forbidding her from talking to me. All I wanted was to know about her life now, but she won't talk to me even as friends... I really don't want it to end like this and although I don't think it will, it's impossible to see the future and to be sure this is not the end of us... I At least wanted my questions answered... This isn't resolved... Not for me...

Comment

Should I send a text reminding her I'm here for her? We haven't talked at all in 3 days. I was the one to contact her and she said she'd contact me back. Nothing ever since.

Comment

I think it'll be hard to process all around. She's probably dealing with a heap of emotions right now. Just give her some time. Let her know you'll be there for her and will wait until she's ready. It's hard but hopefully she'll come around soon (hugs).

Comment

When my SO's mother passed away, we had a tumultuous month of hardly speaking before he finally came to his senses. When something this traumatic and stressful happens, it can take more than a few days to sort through it and even be in the right mind to speak about it. Be patient with her. I can understand your emotions, I really can, but you can't push or force her in this situation. Best thing you can do for her is wait for her to come round, not forever, but for a while, because something like this doesn't go away overnight. :/ It's possible she's still facing a big hubub from her family, too, in such a short length of time.
                { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
                Met online: February 2009
                Feelings confessed: December 2010
                Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
                Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
                First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
                Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
                Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
                Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
                to be continued...

Comment

i agree...a nice email would prolly be the trick...just be careful what you say in it...be thoughtful...just kinda say what's on your mind and what you are feeling...that you just wanna know where things are...and if time alone is needed...i know how hard that can be..but if it's for the best for the relationship....it's worth it

Comment

I took you guys' advice and wrote her an email. Then I sent her a voxer text to let her know about it and... SHE REPLIED TO THE VOXER SA?YING SHE'D READ THE EMAIL. Then we had a short exchange of voice messages and she said she'd reply to the email soon. Now I'm kinda just talking through voxer to let her know about my whereabouts. One thing that kinda worried me was that she didn't say "I love you". But I know she does and I made sure to say it after every other message. There were 4 or 5 exchanges but from nothing, that's a big thing.

Thank you guys for the advice. I'm still scared she'll leave me over this, but I keep on remembering the good moments we had together and those times we promised to love each other forever. It's corny, but I miss them the most.

Comment

Working...
                    X