2 quick Q's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 quick Q's

I didn't get any responses to my initial thread - but I had 20 views. - so assuming someone read my story I have 2 follow up questions for the group.

1: what do you send him (small) for Christmas. 'The soldier who has everything' - and doesn't eat sweets.
    2: what do you think of a 40 year old soldier who has never been in a relationship with a woman over 25? Is there any stigma attached to that in the military community? My guess is that is the age group he is exposed to the most - as opposed to a man who has had a civilian life. (He does look younger)

Things are going well still. We have a date set to meet and a rendezvous point chosen. Looking at flights!!!!
    Very excited!

Thanks in advance for any responses!

1. Clothing (socks, scarves, etc.). Alcohol (wine). A pocket knife. A book.
    2. What matters ist what you think of "that".
    first met in 2008 -- started talking online again in 2011 -- decided to go on a date in 2012 -- actually started dating on our first visit in August 2013 --
    second visit in February 2014 -- third visit in June 2014 -- fourth visit in September 2014

Comment

1. Music, movies, pocket books, comics, pictures of the two of you, snacky food like a good sausage
      2. Some relationships have an age difference. If he is genuine that does not matter.

Good luck with booking flights!
      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

1) Puzzle books, board games, maybe a photo collage of you guys at various stages of your relationship (if applicable).
        2) don't be concerned with his past. It has nothing to do with your relationship.

Comment

My friend has this and I thought it was really cool. It's a 'manly man' sort of thing, but even I would totally appreciate it

Have fun meeting! ^_^

Comment

My friend has this and I thought it was really cool. It's a 'manly man' sort of thing, but even I would totally appreciate it

Have fun meeting! ^_^
            The swiss card is awesome! It fits in a shirt pocket and van truly take you out of a jam
            Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
            And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
            ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

Thank you! Great tips on little things to send.
              MZVIRGO - you are 100 % right! Thanks for the reminder on #2!

Thanks for the responses!

Comment

1. I sent mine a watch (he lost him a little while ago). Also a journal with some of my writing to him in it... aaaaand something naughty.

Met in July 2006
                Dated very briefly in November 2006
                Reconnected in July 2011
                Something changed in August 2013
                He visited in November 2013
                I traveled in November 2013
                I visit in February 2014

Comment

Working...
                X