Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sorry I have been mia, were not together anymore feel free to comment

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dezface
    replied
    Originally posted by kelley&dale View Post
    Hello all. Sorry I have been mia. Friday my SO decided that he should be single. The last few days he had been feeling distant, so I asked him about it Friday night. After hearing idk fifity times. I finally was able to piece together that he thinks Im a good companion which sound likes a pet. As well he thinks he has to much going on and doesn't know what he wants. He just left for leave to visit his girls, will come home for two weeks after the 5th and fly's back out for 6 weeks worth of school.

    I asked him if he knew all this was going on why allow me in your life. Idk I get again, so many times I have heard idk. Says he still wants to be friends. I told him I deleted my posts on his fb and he is like why, why do that. I did that because not together anymore, just seemed the right thing to do. I had mailed two cards to him and I asked him to please tear and throw them away, he said no. I asked so are you going to return to sender, he says no I'm going to read them. Makes no logic, you don't want to be with me but your going to read cards I sent to you.

    Says he cares about me but at one point he says he thinks he should have felt more for me then he does. With everything on his mind he doesn't know what he wants. We talked for a few minutes twice after this. It was awkward though, for me anyway there is a line. I can't say I miss you and wish I could see you. I sent a sweet message last night before he flew out just saying I hope he has a wonderful time with his girls. Not to offend him but I miss him and I miss us. Hoping that we can turn it around and have us again. He never replied. Silence a sign? I have no clue. He will be home in March, do you try to wait and hold on or just let it go. Don't want to set myself up for failure, but same time I would like things to work between us. I miss him so much.

    Ask questions please, I'm very open. Any thoughts please respond don't worry about hurting my feelings...my heart feels ripped out. Sorry if I forgot a few words, trying not to be upset and get everything out. Thank you.
    I'm sorry I'm of the opinion though, that when someone says they want out of a relationship, you should always believe them. Yes, sometimes it comes from a place of stress or heartache, and yes, sometimes people get back together. And if that happens, great. But it won't help you heal if you're holding onto that hope.

    Don't take his wanting to keep the cards as a sign. He probably has good memories of the time you were together and wants a reminder of that. I admit that a card received after you've broken up is an odd memento, but that's likely all he sees it as.

    Now is not the time to be looking for ways to get back together, now is the time to take a moment for yourself and start the healing process. You can't predict what will happen in the future so you have to focus on right now.

    I'm truly sorry you're hurting, I wish you all the best.

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Sorry to hear this. :/

    You're right to think that something is definitely up. However, it seems odd that he would keep replying like that. I would say that you deserve some sort of closure...I mean, constantly saying 'I don't know' is not okay. Are you talking on the phone, or through text? I would call him if the latter is true.

    It seems that you're trying to cut contact, which seems like a good idea if this really doesn't work out. I wish you luck, nonetheless. -Lori

    Leave a comment:


  • sorry I have been mia, were not together anymore feel free to comment

    Hello all. Sorry I have been mia. Friday my SO decided that he should be single. The last few days he had been feeling distant, so I asked him about it Friday night. After hearing idk fifity times. I finally was able to piece together that he thinks Im a good companion which sound likes a pet. As well he thinks he has to much going on and doesn't know what he wants. He just left for leave to visit his girls, will come home for two weeks after the 5th and fly's back out for 6 weeks worth of school.

    I asked him if he knew all this was going on why allow me in your life. Idk I get again, so many times I have heard idk. Says he still wants to be friends. I told him I deleted my posts on his fb and he is like why, why do that. I did that because not together anymore, just seemed the right thing to do. I had mailed two cards to him and I asked him to please tear and throw them away, he said no. I asked so are you going to return to sender, he says no I'm going to read them. Makes no logic, you don't want to be with me but your going to read cards I sent to you.

    Says he cares about me but at one point he says he thinks he should have felt more for me then he does. With everything on his mind he doesn't know what he wants. We talked for a few minutes twice after this. It was awkward though, for me anyway there is a line. I can't say I miss you and wish I could see you. I sent a sweet message last night before he flew out just saying I hope he has a wonderful time with his girls. Not to offend him but I miss him and I miss us. Hoping that we can turn it around and have us again. He never replied. Silence a sign? I have no clue. He will be home in March, do you try to wait and hold on or just let it go. Don't want to set myself up for failure, but same time I would like things to work between us. I miss him so much.

    Ask questions please, I'm very open. Any thoughts please respond don't worry about hurting my feelings...my heart feels ripped out. Sorry if I forgot a few words, trying not to be upset and get everything out. Thank you.
Working...
X