Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My SO is also serbian, and i live in new york, message me sometime

Comment

Haha I'm not gonna put dates or ages, but I'll say we're 17 years and 2 and a 1/2 months apart with 1920 miles distance. Trust me, your not alone.

Comment

Gosh, I'm so happy I'm not the only one with these sort of problems! You all have made my 2:00am! I guess I should explain my situation, eh?

My SO and I are in a tight spot. He's 16, barely two years my senior, and my mother doesn't know he exists. We've been in a LDR for 6 1/2 months. We met through a cheating ex, and we haven't seen each other face to face. Well, since he's like half a foot taller, I guess it's face to neck from my point of view. Due to our home situations, we've decided it's best I stay put. He did surprise my by saying he's transferring schools to be with me. (He's coming to Kansas from Texas if he passes his finals.) My SO also said he would help me with my chores and sibling difficulties as best as he could. He's sweet like that.
        I'm so nervous about my parents' reaction! We've planned staging that we met the start of the school year, but I'm afraid it won't work. Will they ground me? Transfer me to another school? Homeschool me? I'm just so nervous. I guess I'll know in the fall.

Comment

when i met my SO i was 14 and he was 19.. he's five years older to me... and seriously age difference doesnt matter infact according to me thr shud be some age difference between the two coz this way he can support u and guide u in situations in which u are new... so dnt worry abt that!! as for u flying to him.. i wud advice u to let him first come and meet u.... and introduce him to ur family... take a chance.. u never know maybe ur parents like him...

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X