No announcement yet.

Ben And I Have Never Met But I Love Him To Pieces And Im Sick Of People Judging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm in the exact same position as you. hang tight. dont believe what anyone says. they dont know how strong your feelings are for your SO. ive never met my bf because he live internationally but just follow your heart. its always good to talk to someone in the exact same thing as you, may i ask how old you guys are? ive been judged possibly more than you because there is a age gap in my relationship. im 16 and hes...well....20. but i dont care about being judged ive heard it all before. im here if you want to talk at all or just need someone to rant to about your feelings.
    Originally posted by BennyLover View Post
    Benjamin and i have been together for a year and 3 months and i love him so much, we have out ups and downs of course but it seems to me that now that people know we arent just in it for a fling they are starting to judge. Im new to this site but im guessing nobody is going to judge here and im hoping to make some friend so i can have a support system cause my friends don't seem to get it when i say how much i truly miss him and want him around.

Comment

Working...
    X