No announcement yet.

Parents...:(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I understand what you are going through. My boyfriend and I both live in the U.S., but we are practically on the opposite sides. My mom knows about him, but she doesn't think seriously of it. I would like to tell my dad, but I know he will probably interrogate me so that's why I haven't told him.

Comment

ladyshadow, funny, i'm from Cali too and my SO is also from Kentucky. But he was just recently moved to South Dakota for the military, so he's closer now

Comment

I finally told both parents about us! I feel so much better now. They don't give much importance to this but I'm gonna show them that our love is real. If everything goes well we are meeting in 3 months

Comment

congrats!!!

Comment

My girl and I are still together. We have been very strong through this and it's been very painful for us both. Our love has only been made stronger and truer by this.

She graduates this year and she decided that closing the distance as soon as money works out will be the best for both of us. I love her to death. Her parents found out we were still together, and they were very unhappy. The good part is that they basically have up keeping us apart.

We are getting through it one step at a time and things will get better if you stay strong and don't stop loving.

Comment

Working...
            X