Broken Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teens Broken Up

Me and James have recently broken up. I don't think it is has sunk in yet. I just keep looking at my phone expecting a message from him. Our relationship was like a rollercoaster, we argued a lot about silly things, and I was very paranoid about everything. It got to the point where we both couldn't take it anymore. Right now I don't how I feel, I know that I will be ok without him one day, but I am never going to forget him now. He will always be on my mind and in my heart. I want this feeling to go away, I want to wake up and it will all be a dream, but that isn't going to happen. I don't blame James for ending things because I was pushing him away, and it couldn't have been nice for him. I know James will never ever see this message but if he does I want him to know that I will always love him, he will always have a big place in my heart and I will always be waiting for him, because he is my one and only.

Lauren x

Your first break up is always the hardest but you'll be able to look back and learn a lot from it. Eat lots of ice cream and be nice to yourself, time will heal everything.

Comment

Aw I'm sorry to hear this

Brie is right, the first break up is always the hardest one. I was also 16 when my first serious boyfriend and I broke up, and I took it really hard. I couldn't eat for days, it was really tough. But I surrounded myself with friends and my family, all were very supportive. It's good to not have bitterness towards him, especially if he really didn't do anything to wrong you. People will enter and exit your life, but know that each person leaves their mark, and each person was put in your life for a purpose, that's what I believe anyway.

For my first boyfriend I think he was put into my life to help me be aware of what I want in a man and in a relationship, and it wasn't him. Being with him really helped me better prepare myself for my fiance So try to see all this is a positive light. I know it's tough, but I promise you'll get through, and you have all of us here at LFAD.

stay strong <3
      sigpic
      Began our story ~ July 1, 2007
      Our first LDR ~ August 2009
      Closed the distance ~ January 2011
      He joined the Air Force ~ January 1, 2013
      Our second LDR ~ January 2, 2013
      He proposed ~ July 4, 2013
      Our wedding day ~ December 30, 2014
      Closing the distance ~ Summer 2015

Proud of my Airman!!

Comment