I want him back...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teens I want him back...

(Extremely long im sorry) Hey everyone, first of all I'd like to explain ny situation. My boyfriend (now ex) and I have been dating for almost 1 year (october 14th would make it one whole year). It wasn't a long distance relationship until a month ago. We both studied in China for some time and my family decided it was time to return to my home country, Canada, so I could go to highschool there. My ex (korean who also happened to be studying in China for 9th grade) wanted to continue the relationship. We promised to meet every summer when I went back to China to visit him. We loved each other more than anything and were head over heals madly in love. I was his first girlfriend and although I've dated before, this was the first time I felt such strong connection and love for someone.

Once I moved though, things started to change. It as only been a month and the time difference and distance already got in our way. I had to wake up every other day at 4am in order to have a proper conversation with him. The lack of sleep made me extremely cranky and I could tell he was suffering from all this. We fought often but always made up very quickly. I often bothered him to make time for me because I couldn't stand waking up in the middle of the night any more.

A week ago he broke up with me for the first time. He just said he wasn't sure if this was working and didn't know if he still loved me. I couldn't accept something so sudden when the previous day we were fine. however, the next day he came back telling me how much he missed me.

We got back together for another week or so then two days ago he decided to break it off again. This time because he thought he loved me but was actually just missing what we had before. He said the first time he cried and cried and he mistook it for love so he came back.

I still love him very much and know the break up wasn't all distance's fault. I want him back in my life but I also don't want to pressure him into loving me again. Due to panic and shock I have begged for him to come back, which probably just pushed him further.

Do you think its possible for us to get back together? Or should I just move on? If so, what is the fastest way... I really can't stand this sadness and emptiness any longer..

Move on.

The best way, for me, at least, is wine and ice cream. Well. You can have the ice cream, not the wine. Get involved at your new school. Join clubs that interest you, heck, join one that really stretches you. Like, if you're a reserved person and don't really like being around a lot of new people, join a club that volunteers and reads to the elderly/kids.

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
    Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
    Progress: Working on it.

Comment

He broke up with you. It isn't your your decision to be together anymore. Yea it sucks, breakups do but stop wasting your time chasing someone that won't reciprocate.

Comment

This is how my last relationship was. We weren't long distance but we would break it off and get back together again. It was mentally and emotionally exhausting so I couldn't handle it anymore and decided we wouldn't get back together. Things happen for a reason and I know it hurts now but you'll move on and find someone you love even more (: just like I did. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
        X