Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did you meet him/her? (my story included)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teens How did you meet him/her? (my story included)

I met my boyfriend John on Xbox, this isnt my first LDR, I have had some pretty effed up ones. but I met John on xbox, I really doubted him at first, I thought he was lying to me and talking to me for all the wrong reasons...so I let my guard up. I answered friendly and calmly at first..he then said "you have kik." I was like I...I guess." he was like "I dont mean to be creepy" lol that was adorable. Then he kept making me laugh saying silly things. He got my kik. I talked to him in there...I started to let my guard down and see if he is as different as he started to seem. I was scared of being hurt again..but I let go and let him in... He stole my heart...I haven't been this happy in so long. We now skype, play xbox, have netflix dates, send crazy selfies and talk for hours. My advice to you is, dont let anyone tell you it wont work. They dont know that. I had people tell me that ldrs suck. That im wasting my time and that guys will get bored of me, and I have heard all the smart ass remarks "You cant see him." "You dont even know him" "You technically have no boyfriend." "It will never work." (etc..) there is a little saying that I love, from The Crow its "Buildings burn, people die but REAL LOVE is forever" what's your story?

I first met Michael on Fanfiction. I thought he was just a creeper that came across my story. But then his comment made me really happy and then he started private messaging me. We talk back and forth and I gave him a fake name and age. He was 18 at the time, (we met on his birthday) and I was 14. I admired his honesty, even when I didn't want to hear it, and how nice he was to me. You know, waking up to something sweet he left me on my inbox. I felt awful. So one day I left him a message on DA that admitted everything, my name, age. I thought it was over. He said he didn't care. And that he even loved me. That day we exchanged REAL photos and such. Then sometime that next month we had our first skype call. We had So~ much fun...But then he started to belittle me, insult me and just shoot at my already low self-esteem. It got worse and worse then finally I said "screw him" and we had our FIRST break up. He came back and apologized. I forgave him on a "no more" warning. Good that did. Sometime around here he met this girl online who called herself "Lilly" and she seemed like a good mutual friend. But then she showed me a side to herself and ONLY to me. She would say how no one would believe anything I say. How she's so likable and that I'm awful. She talked about me behind my back. Would interrupt our date calls and talk about how depressed she was and that if he didn't come and she about her she would kill herself. I got sick of it and told him to choose and he chose her. So I was done with people and blackmailed the both of them. She had sent nude pictures to my ex and he kept them. i had his password so, I had her nudes. posted them all over the internet and sent her photo to a bunch of dudes I'd met online. I felt terrible and told them both that they won't have anything good in life because they're rotten. He's broke, lives with his parents and cries a lot. She's a major slut now and constantly brings other people down as they exit her life. At least they have each other. I don't know what to think now. I tried to blame myself but the one time in my life I didn't do anything I got screwed lol. That's my story ^_^

Comment

I met Brandon on a mission trip in Arkansas. He came with his church group from Iowa, and I came with my church group from Ohio. We only got to talk to each other for a week, and that week was so special and the last time I saw him. We got so close! But, I was surprised that. I was talking to people from his group during our free time about how I already liked him, and they said such bad things about him. I went over and talked to him some more and got to know the real him. I learned alot about him and all the things that the other people said about him were so untrue! I got his number and now we text all the time. It's not a creepy LDR because I actually got to meet him and talk to him alot. It was hard leaving him knowing that I wont be able to talk to him as often as I want because he is an only child that works on his family's farm early in the morning and goes to bed early. But he really does love me and finds time for me. I have taught him so much about the outside world lol and I have learned alot about the country. We like to share songs with each other and talk about what he did during his day and what I did with mine. He asked me out so many times that i just had to say yes at some point. I hope to visit him during the summer and when I go to prom at his school with him and when he comes here to go to prom with me. Thanks for reading my boring story ^.^

Comment

I met my girlfriend on instagram/kik. She had this 'dark secret account' on instagram that i followed because i was really depressed. I already tried to commit suicide a few times. She had a lot of selfies on her account though and something in me wanted to talk to her so badly one night. That one night I was really depressed again, in bed, crying a lot, cutting myself and at the point of trying to kill myself again. But then I looked on her account and i knew she had kik because other people had asked about that. I couldnt find it and i just really wanted to talk to someone and the someone was her. I gave it a shot and just used her insta name in kik. She answered after an hour just before i tried killing myself. I answered and we talked all night. She told me she wouldnt leave me alone, she would keep talking to me. Thats what we did, it felt like i already knew her all my life and she knew me. How little did I know that she would be the best that ever happened to me from that moment on. We talked every day since that night for 3 to 4 months until we were in a LDR on the 1st january this year. She saved me that night and I think I saved her as well later on, a few months later. I cant believe I'm actually quite happy in my life now, I could never dream about this. I will see her for the first time in 8 days, I'm really scared, nervous and just freaking out.

Thank you all, I'm happy to share my story with all of you ^^

Comment

I met my boyfriend on a forum site we both visited often. I had a link to my old YouTube channel on my account, and I had made a video about being bullied. One night, I was sitting on my bathroom floor, ready to end it all when I received a message from a stranger. And it said "I saw your video about bullying. It doesn't seem like you got over it to me." And that sparked a conversation, because no one else had ever noticed that I wasn't ok before. That night, talking to him saved me. A friendship bloomed between he and I quickly. We began to talk everyday for hours, even while I was at school. Then, after knowing each other for nearly a month, he asked me to be his girlfriend. Since then he has helped me through being suicidal, depressed, and my PTSD (yes I still have PTSD).

Comment

I have known Ali for ages, out mums went to school together, but then she married and moved to England. Ali grew up there, but they came out to SA quite often cause his grandparents still live here. So six years ago we met up and I was still quite young, so I really wasn't too interested, not do I remember much. Then last year he came out here to work for two or so months, but we only saw each other one night at a family dinner. Nothing happened, but there was a connection I didn't quite understand. Then this year I had my first ever trip overseas to dance at world champs in London, and we stayed with him and his family for a week afterwards. I can't say exactly what started it, but there was something undeniable between us. Because my parents were staying I. His room, he had to sleep in a hit outside, and on my second last night there, we all went to a pub and came back, and everyone went to bed. Ali and I went back to his his hut. We had our first kiss, with the slowest lead up, but it was magic and perfect. On my last day, we took his dog for a walk and we kissed on top of a mountain with the most incredible view and held hands and acted like we were together. We decided we should pull an all nighter, seeing as it was my last night. I snuck up to his hut and we talked and cuddled and kissed the whole night, I set an alarm for early the next morning so I could sneak back to my bed before my parents woke up. It was perfect. We didn't realise how hard it would be to say goodbye because we didn't realise how attached we had become. I have never missed someone so much in my entire life.

Comment

Working...
            X