No announcement yet.

Gaming With Your SO!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to look into trying to get myself some Steam games and play with my SO more often on somethings ^^ He and I both have Steam, I just don't have a very hefty collection XD

Comment

Also check out the Humble Bundle website. They will have deals on a lot of great games.

Comment

Both our Steam libraries are rather extensive, but we don't own many games that support online co-op (although we intend to fix that), so we mostly play Castle Crashers, it's a lot of fun. He also made me try Monaco when we were together, but for some reason I can't seem to get the hang of it, which made the whole experience even more memorable as we couldn't stop laughing at my gaucherie.

Comment

My latest and I played quite a bit of games together. Primarily Diablo 3 and World of Warcraft. The problem is if you have a sentimental mindset, it becomes really hard to play those games if it ends. At least currently I doubt I'll ever touch Diablo 3 or WoW again just because of memories.

Comment

How could I forget this. I don't know if any of you are into Pokemon here, but my SO and I are really into it. We started playing Pokemon Dawn of Darkness together which is kind of like the games (RPG), and we also play Pokemon Showdown (we play this more often). Showdown is more competitive though, and I'm not really that good of a competitive player so I get intimidated when playing with him. But he's made the effort to teach me since he's been playing competitive Pokemon for a while.

What we usually do is play when we're in a call or video chat. He helps me build a team or something, then we start playing and raging at each other. It's really fun and helps us bond haha.

Comment

I'm a gamer, but she's not really into gaming stuff, unfortunately. She loves soccer (we call it football here in Europe) and even though we could play FIFA together she doesn't have a Playstation or a Xbox. Well we usually play Tic-Tac-Toe on Couple phone app and we do bets over soccer results, does that count as a game? xD

Comment

My boyfriend and I mainly play League of Legends. There's not exactly a storyline behind it. It's MOBA game (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena,) and there are over 120 champions (characters,) and you can buy them with in game cash, but you can buy skins (basically changes in appearance) for them with irl moneys. It's super fun, but super stressful, so if you feel anxious or stressed, don't duo with your SO in that game because it will cause rage

Comment

Originally posted by Kapwned View Post
                  We've played a ton of games together. He's a bit of a gaming connoisseur so it's hard getting him to sit and commit to a game with me. Tonight I watched him play The Walking Dead over Skype while I installed Arche Age. Then a few days ago we played a little Final Fantasy XIV. I'm a social gamer and I really love to play online multiplayer and co-op games.
                  My boyfriend and I were going to play ArcheAge!!! BUUUUUT, someone stole his account, they sent the email to the person who stole his account's email, and he contacted them a week ago asking for a refund for the package he bought since someone stole his account and he cannot access it, but they never replied. Be careful, because this happened with many people. The only person I know that got a response, it was a copy pasted automated message :/ Get it together, Trion! xD

Comment

Originally posted by Raelo View Post
                    My boyfriend and I mainly play League of Legends. There's not exactly a storyline behind it. It's MOBA game (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena,) and there are over 120 champions (characters,) and you can buy them with in game cash, but you can buy skins (basically changes in appearance) for them with irl moneys. It's super fun, but super stressful, so if you feel anxious or stressed, don't duo with your SO in that game because it will cause rage
                    I've heard some things about that game, but I have never tried it. I might have to look into it sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by Gonçalo View Post
                      I'm a gamer, but she's not really into gaming stuff, unfortunately. She loves soccer (we call it football here in Europe) and even though we could play FIFA together she doesn't have a Playstation or a Xbox. Well we usually play Tic-Tac-Toe on Couple phone app and we do bets over soccer results, does that count as a game? xD

Hey it doesn't /not/ count. And Tic Tac Toe is fun! ^^

Comment

I ment my SO over Xbox live. We play games almost everyday.

Comment

The only game me and my girlfriend really play is Little Big Planet every now and then. We are both big fans of the Fallout games and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, for example. Sadly those games does not have any online options for us. It's an issue that she doesn't have a computer good enough to run games, and can rarely afford games for us to play on Playstation 3. :/ Open to suggestions for fun and free games for us to play, and if on PC it must be something that even the simplest can take. (:

Comment

We actually met first while gaming online. Since we are together we mostly play any kind of coop game.

I highly recommend Portals 2, it is a lot of fun and you really need to work together and communicate with ech other.
                            other games we enjoyed are: Hexen, Battleblock Theater, Divinity Original Sin, Ibb&Obb, Trine 2 and many more, also many shooters and other online games, but the ones above (especially the fat ones) are definitly enjoyable for people who don't usually play videogames.

Comment

My SO and I met online when MW3 came out...and since then we've played every co-op game together that we have. Until now! He just bought an XBOX ONE and I still have a 360 =(
                              "I ran to him. I dropped my luggage and ran to him. My heart melted in my chest as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I could feel him. I could kiss him. I could smell him. He was real. He was here. He is mine."

He could be a million miles away...and still be worth every single mile <3

We met in 2012
                              We became a couple in April 2014
                              Our lips first met August 8, 2014
                              Our beautiful 2nd visit was November 2014
                              Hoping to visit again for a New Years kiss
                              We'll spend my birthday and Valentines day in each other's arms <3 - Feb 2015
                              Our "spring break" in March 2015
                              Summer fun - June 2015
                              DISNEY WORLD!!! Sept 2015

LOVE > DISTANCE
                              QUALITY > CONVENIENCE

Comment

I met my boyfriend on a online game since then we been playing all types of video games together. Example: Left 4 dead, Left 4 dead 2, Starcraft 2, Hearthstone, Borderlands, Borderlands 2, Borderlands Pre-Sequel, Dead island, Dead island Riptide, Dead rising 2, Full Mojo Rampage, League of legends. And many many more.

Comment

Working...
                                X