Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

it is possible 2 fall in love with your online friend ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sweetybrioche View Post
    It is definitely possible and I'm in the same case as you. xD I've fallen in love with my SO around 2 months ago and i just can't stop thinking of him wondering if he is doing well and if he is also thinking of me. My SO is kinda busy because of school etc.. and he doesn't have time to use Skype. I spend all my days waiting for a message of him and i'm just so sad and become grumpy when i see that he didn't send me one. ;;;

so.... we are in same situation XD in next 2 months i will become a Collage student but she's still in her School.
    But recently, i decided to find a solution to stop thinking of him constantly. I tried to be busy as much as i could but it didn't really work because i am pretty lazy and i don't like to do many things. xDD
    I Tried but Failed

So i found another solution which is to look for things to do with him when he will be less busy. I found some ideas thanks to "100+ Activities for LDR Couples To Do!" (you can find it on the main siteweb of lovingfromadistance) I also take photos and makes videos of me, my friends, my house, my garden, the views i can see etc.. and i send it to him by email. As i know that he'd like to see how i dance, i am trying to learn a choregraphy to show him my skills when he will be back. ^^ haha
    *checking 100+ Activites for LDR C 2 do page*

Comment

Yes, it's possible. My husband feel pretty hard for me, and I for him. +3 years later, we are now happily married, living in New Delhi, India.
      From America to India. ♥

Comment

Working...
      X