Not sure what to do about my relationship and feeling desperate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teens Not sure what to do about my relationship and feeling desperate

So currently I'm dating my girlfriend of a year and six months but lately we've been getting into situations that have prevented us from spending time together and I'm not sure what to do in order to try and stay in this relationship. Up until just a few days ago my girlfriend has been leaving me at random times without an explanation and mostly at night but only two days ago she sent me a message telling me she couldn't text for a while bc her parents had gotten into a huge fight but said she would talk to me later. I waited for her to send another message but I thought that maybe she had gotten in trouble. As soon as I got the chance to email her the next day she responded within a few minutes. I asked her how things were going at home. She took two hours to reply but told me that her dad had been yelling at her and refused to talk to her. She eventually stopped replying to me but the last thing she said was that she wanted to be with me. Since that I haven't heard from her nor did i ever see her come online again. I only left her one last email to which never replied to. As of now she still hasn't gotten back to me nor has she tested me saying she misses me but I've decided to try and text her on Kik to see if she'd reply though I doubt she will as she left me yesterday for several hours. Anyway I'm in desperate need of advice though I don't expect any but it would be appreciated.

How long has it been since you both last spoke properly? Do her parents know about you? And out of curiosity, how old is she? It may be an honest case of her being unable to speak to you, her parents might be keeping her from doing just that deliberately if they know about you, or if they recently found out about you, or something else is preventing her, I really can't say. There's a lot of uncertainty though. You can't really do much until she gets back in touch with you, but try and pin her down when you can so you can have a serious discussion about this with her and ask her what's going on. As much as it sucks and you probably know this anyway, it's a waiting game. Do what you can to distract yourself in the mean time.

Comment

Well the last official time we talked was just this past Friday and yes her parents do know about me but here dad seems to be the one to have a problem with our relationship and I can only imagine that he's the one preventing her from talking to me.

Comment

When I was 18, I dated a guy for roughly 3 years and in that time my parents never really knew about him, only bits and pieces, or his parents about me. Once, my dad decided to hold me back and told me if I contacted him again, then I would be in serious trouble. His parents gave him a similar warning about me. We used to keep in contact secretly.

Her parents might be just looking out for her, as annoying as it can be. Don't assume until you know for sure what's happening.

Comment

Okay I wont

Comment

If she is need of space should give...If you love truly she will come back.Dont worry

Comment

Working...
            X