Work Abroad Programs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Riyko View Post
    I don't know how helpful this is to any of you, but check out https://jobs.goabroad.com/ you just pick the country you want and it'll show you the options that are available (make a note some may charge you a fee to work).
    Thats actually the one that first popped up when I was looking. Unfortunately with them so far, is I obviously want something in a very specific place (i.e. where my SO is), and aside from New York it's proving a bit more difficult to specifically search for potential openings abroad but being able to narrow it down to a certain area. A lot of them are wanting people who've graduated within the past 12 months also, which is fine for me right now, but this would more be a plan for this time next year, or more ideally the year after. They dont much make it easy for LDR couples to spend an extended period together :P

Comment

I also wana know about work programs in canada so that i can meet HIM too once i go there

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Snow View Post
        That sounds cool! What kind of work do you do? Is it paid, or do you go as a volunteer? I would love to go to Ireland or the UK! I'm approaching my late 20s, though, so I don't know if I am too old for a program like that.
        This is a ridiculously delayed reply, but on the off chance you might still see it... I work as a secretary, and when I did SWAP Ireland I worked in a clothing store - all paid Basically the programme just helps you get a visa and gives you resources before and after you leave, and what you do in the country is up to you! The UK visa you can get until you're 30 (you can even do it if you're about to turn 31!) and it's for 2 years, and for Ireland it's a 1 year visa that you can get up to the age of 35. Not too old at all!!

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
        Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

Comment

hii... I am almost done with my studies. I ll be completing my M.phil in pharamcy by march 2013. As job hunting is also a job so i thought i should better start finding a work program before my study ends. I wanted some information about work abraod programs particularly for canada. Does anyone knows about work abroad program in Canada? I have checked the links given i previous posts butthey are of no use to me as those links were for US or Canada citizens but i am a Pakistani citizen so these links didnt help . Any suggestions will be appreiciated

Comment

Working...
          X