Naughty and Nice letters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tanja View Post
    Try the Hoochy mail as well! It creates your naughty story for you. You can select from 3 levels (Sexy, X-rated, Off The Wall), just fill in a few details you want in the story and send it to yourself and your SO. I guarantee you'll have loads of fun together reading them!
    We had fun with that XD I kinda blindsided him with it and let him read it outloud. It was going good for a few paragraphs until it got to the good bits lol He was definately blushing :P And we even got some inside sex jokes out of it hehe The Off the Wall option is, well, we tried it and couldn't stop laughing at all the ridiculous innuendos it had lol

Comment

I need to work up the nerve to send Ky a "naughty" letter sometime, I'm sure he'd love it :P.

Comment

I've kind of made him a "naughty" story/letter for our anniversary that I'm putting in our shared journal. Though, I've never really written a naughty letter on it's own. Good idea, though!

Comment

Matt and I used HoochyMail. It was hilarious! He went for off-the-wall. I've printed it so I can read it again. It was such a good idea. And he's keen for me to make him one!

Comment

Hahaha! Great idea.

Comment

My SO and I always send two letters. One being the sweet and romantic love letter and then the other, um, more steamy and graphic one.

It's really fun sending and receiving those letters.

Comment

Working...
              X