No announcement yet.

Daily Emails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me and my SO did that for a while but then one day... We got a bit risque.. And got caught... So we then went back to handwritten.... Now he bought me a phone and I am able to talk to him as much as I want...

Comment

I think he would not know what to write me, letterstyle or email. At first I thought it was the language difference, I mean English is not my first language either but I have used it a lot my whole adult life more than him. But he says he does not write much in Turkish either, I don't think he ever writes his family letters, but they call each other frequently. He is used to talking to people, I mean even on the smart phone it is always the feedback he craves. But I love writing him letters because he appreciates them very much.
      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Working...
      X