Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need some more ideas...please?!

9 Month Anniversary Surprise Package!

I really want to do something special, I have till Wednesday to get it in the mail. I am looking for any ideas from all of you, that I could include in the package...so far I have....

His fave candy bar
    A recent pic of me after getting my hair done...
    (his dinosaur computer means his pics are all cloudy..and its been 7 weeks since he has seen me...)
    A card
    A couple postcards to remind him of his future home
    Chocolate Chip cookies I am making tonight...

MORE IDEAS??? Please??!
    NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Totally needs a love letter sprayed with perfume and kissed.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Is he a romantic type? If so, you know those tiny books at any bookstore that tend to be on a spinning rack? There are several sweet ones about love, and they are pretty inexpensive. Some are suitable for a man.
      If you have a Hallmark nearby, they always have little trinkets... small fancy rocks, special coins, etc, that he could keep in his pocket with him or on his nightstand... I had success with that one.
      Maybe even a small stuffed something, or just something made of fabric that has your perfume, or that you sleep with until you mail so it smells like you. I like the love letter with scent and kiss idea too.

Comment

Something that is a play on an inside joke you two have?

For instance, in one card I sent Penn, since my initials resemble those of a certain sandwich (a BLT...though I don't have the T), I wrote him an IOU for one home-made extra special BLT.

I've also sent him cards for Jewish holidays because he likes to tell people that I'm Jewish. (I'm not, but I grew up in three cities with high Jewish populations, so I'm very aware of Jewish traditions and holidays and whathaveyou) If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. :-)

If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion...love actually is all around

Comment

I second the love letter =]
          I would also suggest, if he doesn't have one already, a picture of you two in a cute frame.
          I like your package so far, Karringtyn. I bet he'll love it!

Comment

I'm sending my SO a package for his birthday this week. I made "love coupons" and I think he's really going to like them. You could try making a few of those. They only take a minute but they're cute and fun. Check out this thread for ideas: https://members.lovingfromadistance....U-love-coupons

I agree with the idea of spraying something fabric with your perfume.

I like what you have so far, I think he'll love it
            First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
            X