Alphabet Gifts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O could be a naughty one

Again a coupon for a "night together" or something?

The first letter of your name you could send him you! especially of your name is Zoe or something - that would be awesome. If not a photo of you
    Tea and hugs make the world go round - don't ever discount the little things in life.

Smiling away to oneself brings an obscene amount of joy when only you know the reason why your smiling. Pick something secret to smile about and let it light up your face all day long!

And remember....Love really IS all around.

Comment

O-could be origami you could get him an easy one to do and give him one that you already did
      V-Vase filled with flowers--of course ordered online or I like the vacation idea
      W-watch, wand lol so he can make a wish a whistle
      X-Xray idk if you have an old one you can show him and tell the story of what happened
      Z-zoo maybe a trip to the zoo or an online?? Lol z is a bit hard

Comment

i lovee this idea..i may have to try it..

Comment

I like this idea! I actually took something similar from it, instead of gifts, I took every letter of his first and last name and wrote a reason next to that letter why I loved him and about our love. For example, his name is Fernando so I took the F and I put F is for feelings and I wrote about the feelings I had for him and how they developed and so on. He really loved opening his email and seeing it :P

Comment

Working...
          X