No announcement yet.

What to write when you talk too often?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I write lists. He kind of adores the fact that I make a lot of lists and so i used that to my advantage. The one I'm working on now is a list of vows.. but goofy ones. like:

I vow to always put another garbage bag in the trash can when it's emptied.
    I vow to not get jealous over the way you look at bacon.
    ... And maybe throw in some serious ones...
    I vow to learn how to tell you whats on my mind when you ask.
    I vow to kiss you everyday before you leave for work and everyday when you come home once we are together.

It kind of helps you plan/think of the future and be light hearted at the same time. I know I can't write Marc a letter straight up because by the time it gets there we'd already have lived it apart. Hope this helps.

Comment

Thank you guys for these wonderful ideas!! I talk to my SO quite a bit during the day and I have been trying to figure out what to send him letter-wise. I send him care packages once or twice a month and they have a small note in them but I'd like to start sending him letters because I know how much getting mail means to him.

Comment

I don't know how but I always find something to talk about lol, we talked everyday for at least 30mins and 1-2 hours on sunday, but always think of something, when we're not talking, I'm making notes of things that pop into my mind that we can talk about.

"Buddha made you for me" - My SO

1st Met/Visit: Nov 2012 - Thailand
        2nd Visit: May 2013 - Thailand
        3rd Visit: Jun 2013 - Thailand
        4th Visit: Sep 2013 - Thailand
        5th Visit: Sep 2013 - Jan 2014 - UK
        6th Visit: Apr 2014 - Thailand - Marry
        7th Visit: Sept 14th 2014 - Thailand - Wedding Ceremony / Party
        Close the distance - Sept 21st 2014 - UK
        UK Wedding Party: November 8th 2014

Comment

Often I'll write it in a cafe or somewhere, and describe the place what I'm doing or eating, what's going on around me, make him feel like he's there with me

Comment

Working...
          X