Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

16 Love Letter Ideas in an Ebook

Hey guys!
    Finally got the Ebook done to my liking and got it up on my blog...Its basically nothing you've not seen before but its all in one place and (if you download and save it) can be referred to when you're not online. I did give you guys credit for helping with the ideas (on the cover!) with a linkie to the main LFAD page I am uber excited because doing an e-book has been on my bucket list for awhile now. It would be really cool to do another at some point, too LOL

Hope you guys like...I am going to link to the post I did *the download link is in the last paragraph and also in one of the side bars on my blog* Hope ya'll enjoy it... Its free and distributable, so share it with friends/family if you wish!

https://bit.ly/cdVNkn

I just downloaded your e-book and had a quick look at it, it looks great so far! I'll have to have a good read of it later though but so far, it definitely looks like something I would be referring to from time to time .

Comment

Thanks for writing, gurl!

Comment

My pleasure, hope you enjoy it

Comment

Except I tried to download the book, and my computer said the file was corrupted, so i couldn't read it. :/

Comment

Working...
          X