No announcement yet.

Some Letter Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've done a few of these & they came out great!
    sigpic
    Not to get clever
    but with you I see forever
    But whatever it is,
    Here's to you,
    I Love You Kid...

Comment

Originally posted by Gurl View Post
      These are probably pretty universal but take them and go crazy Or twist them up with some creative flair!

1. X number of things I love/miss about you.
      2. My favorite memory
      3. Top X things I want to do with you when I see you again (From G to X rated *wicked grin*)
      4. A synopsis of your week
      5. The cutest thing about you is (One for me to use, Yay!!!)
      6. Song lyrics with why the song makes you think of your SO
      7. A video letter (record it with a webcam or any thing that makes moving video, then burn to dvd!)
      8. A story starring the two of you (you don't have to be a great writer, just shoot from the heart..edit a bit, and send a hand written copy...Major sweetness points!)
      9. A photo collage movie (take a bunch of photos, some music and add some effects and titles and stuff..then burn to DVD!! Windows has Windows Movie Maker already installed, so us PC users don't have to look for softwear to make this Probably some free DLs out there too if you google)
      10. A "contract" (take and write up like a legal contract--but without too much fancy lawyer-y wordage- what you will give to your love, what you expect in return, the period the contract is good for...etc. Be sweet and romantic with it and it might make them tear up LOL)

I think 10 is a good place to stop and I gave myself some good ideas! Hope someone else can make use of these A few were some I remembered from posts on the old forum, but I can't remember which ones or who the original poster was.
      I wish I could do 4 but Im afraid her mum might open it first :S

Comment

Thanks for posting! I'd been needing some good ideas!

Comment

I love these ideas. I have been writing my SO a letter every time i think about him more than a few seconds. So far I have wrote 09 letters and we have only been apart for a week so far. I have been saying my raw thoughts to what I miss about him. I would also close my eyes and picture him and tell him in the letter what I saw in my head at that moment.

I am about to start making a on a separate paper of all the different things that I miss about him that week. So that way he can see what I truly miss the most or what I miss at certain times. I dunno if this is all that great but I know that every day I miss something different about him. I also tell him about my dreams and what I want to do with him in the future from the day I see him to many years down the road.

Comment

Great ideas. It's always great to use fun paper or find a nice card. I like using smaller companies instead of Hallmark. Googling "unique cards " gives you lots of good options. ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
            sigpic
            Our Story
            Met Online: April 2012
            Officially Together:
            June 2012
            First Meeting:
            October 2012
            Next Meeting:
            March 2013??

Comment

wow ; great things you mentioned there !!

Comment

good idea!

Comment

Working...
                X