No announcement yet.

Things that could accompany letters!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Besides a Love Knows No Distance bracelet (I've already sent one to my SO ha ), you can make bracelets for them. If you're good at making those friendship bracelets with the braiding, make one of those for your SO with his/her favorite colors! Or go to your nearest craft store and get simple string/yarn and beads and make them a personalized bracelet, maybe saying "I Love You" or their name. Me and my SO have made bracelets for each other together and it always is super fun, and it gives you something to remind you of them.

Besides sending them your handwritten letters, every once in awhile send a card from the store. Going to pick one out is very difficult though because you find so many that describe how you feel! My SO loves getting cards as well as letters, so it's a suggestion.
    Last edited by annamorgan; August 7, 2010, 11:25 AM.

Comment

I'm bookmarking this thread. Some of these things are GREAT to send to your SO!
      Just recently, I took a bunch of pictures of my new house (we moved a few weeks ago), so I decided that sending him pictures of my new house will give him a good idea of what it looks like before he comes to visit (Except for the mess. THAT will change XD)

Comment

This is a random idea I just thought of while playing with some Play-Doh (lol). You can buy baking clay from any craft store in multiple colors and make little shapes or anything, bake them by following the directions, and they harden! You could send these to your SO, but you'd have to put them in bubble wrap to protect them from breaking or cracking.

Comment

I know this sounds awful but dollar stores have AMAZING art and crafts stuff. They have like plain t shirts which you could paint and what not. like today i bought a really cute shirt for a dollar and i'm gonna send it in a care package. especially now since they have all that back to school stuff. also deflated balloons, dollar stores and party city always have balloons just ask them not to blow it up and they can put it on their wall
          Met: 1.20.09 (At School)
          Starting Dating: 5.22.09
          Been an LDR since: 8.17.10 (3 hours distance)
          Last Time I saw my SO: 10.02.10
          Next time I will see my SO: 10.14.10

Comment

Send them a book you want to read or recommend they read and put post its for all LDR, I recommend t he book "The Wednesday Letters" It's about a couple who grow old together and they write each other letters every wednesday and when the husband passes away the wife and the children read them and find out some really amazing stuff
            Met: 1.20.09 (At School)
            Starting Dating: 5.22.09
            Been an LDR since: 8.17.10 (3 hours distance)
            Last Time I saw my SO: 10.02.10
            Next time I will see my SO: 10.14.10

Comment

Working...
            X