No announcement yet.

5 days till I'm a married woman! :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This just made my day!! So happy for you, sweetheart--can't wait to hear all about it!! Slainte to your current and future happiness!
    "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

Oh this sweet sweet post just brightened my day. Congratulations! I love how you guys are doing this. It sounds so simple and sweet and almost story-esque. I hope you have many many blissful years to come. and eat lots of cake
      And every breath we drew was Hallelujah

Comment

Aww... how exciting! Congrats and best wishes!!!

Comment

Thank you all so much for the sweet wishes and congrats! It was such a wonderful wedding, and we had a great time with my parents, sisters, and our friends who came for the day! We also had a great day together in the beautiful, charming little town (a local tourist attraction because of the small-town charm, artisan shops, and surrounding nature) where we stayed overnight in a nice hotel thanks to my folks. We had a lot of beautiful moments and made a lot of amazing memories this weekend! I really know in my heart that this man is my other half, and I'm so grateful that we found each other! Now we want to work further to organize our apartment from top to bottom, and our next big task is gathering the paperwork to apply for his adjustment of status to make him a legal, permanent resident, so he can get permission to work, and his first green card, and all that nifty stuff. I'm so happy! Wheeeeeeeeeee! All the waiting was worth it, because he's here with me and we're building our life together, and it's so wonderful!

Comment

I'm glad you're both so happy

Comment

How exciting! Congrats!

Comment

Congrats! and good luck with AOS! x

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
                <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
                The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
                <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
                <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
                Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011