Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In which season would you like to be married?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We married in the summer. (The only season with semi-reliable weather if you want to take outdoor pictures in western Washington state. )
    My heart belongs to a pilot!
    ~*~
    ~*~
    [/center]

Comment

ummmmmm summer lol......in 24 days.......big grin.
      NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

It'll probably be the Summer xD

Comment

any time of the year !!

Comment

My parents and my SO's parents both got married in December. Me and my SO love Christmas but I don't want a winter wedding. I want to get married in the spring or fall. <3 I've never been an outdoorsy type of girl so I don't want a outdoor wedding. I want a big church wedding. <3

Comment

We're having a Fall wedding in October next year.

♥ In 666 Ways I Love You & My Heaven Is Wherever You Are. I'm For You. ♥

We Met: June 9,2010
              Back Together: August 1,2012
              First Visit: September 21,2012 - September 29,2012
              Second Visit: January 13,2013 - February 24,2013
              Engaged: January 17,2013
              Closed The Distance-MS - AZ: June 15th,2013
              Moved To FL Together: November 14,2013
              We Got Married! - July 3,2014
              SO Graduated College - August 7,2015
              Moved to Ky - August 10, 2015

Comment

Definitely the fall. I want to keep our November 17th anniversary but it would probably be too cold for a nice wedding.

Comment

Originally posted by kittyo9 View Post
                  I want to do it in the fall SO badly. My cousin got married in early October a few years ago in my town, which is a colonial New England town, and it was GORGEOUS. Autumn is also my favorite season, and I love the cool, dry weather and the colors of the leaves everywhere. The problem is my birthday is at the end of October and his birthday is in early December, so it doesn't leave a lot of time for weddings! I think ideally we'd do it towards the end of September, since by then the leaves have begun to change but they haven't all fallen off yet, and it's NOT my birthday month!
                  Since our wedding is going to be in Connecticut and fall is beautiful in Connecticut we want to do it in October!
                  I wouldn't want to get married in summer or winter, but I think spring would be acceptable too

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                  First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                  Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                  Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                  Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                  Married: 1/24/2015
                  Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I dunno, for some reason the colder months stick out to me. Probably because you could always spend your anniversary snuggled up with the one you love even when it's terrible outside. Cause isn't that what the anniversary one's marriage is about? The person you made the vows with, not everything else around you.
                    And every breath we drew was Hallelujah

Comment

For me Fall or Winter, both seasons I really enjoy. If I was to do a spring wedding it'd have to be on the beach.

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

I always wanted to get married in May. But since I'm graduating then, we decided to get married in September '14. We're gonna set a wedding date when the Dutch government approved all Logan's documents..

Comment

Okay so we are no where near getting married, but that doesn't mean I haven't thought about it!

For some reason, I've never liked the spring-time months, or really even the summer months. When I think about getting married I think August-January is ideal. I would love to get married on our anniversary date (December 8th) but I guess we'll just have to wait and see!
                          started dating: 12/08/12
                          "i love you": 04/12/13
                          el paso: 07/24/13 - 08/05/13
                          montreal: 12/13/13 - 01/03/14
                          el paso: 01/05/14 - 01/19/14
                          montreal: 05/30/14 - 07/27/14
                          el paso: 07/27/14 - 08/18/14
                          el paso: 12/27/14 - 01/16/15
                          el paso: 06/02/15 - 08/17/15
                          san antonio: 02/04/16 - 02/08/16
                          san antonio/el paso: 06/03/16 - 06/21/16

Comment

I would really like a spring wedding. It's my favorite season Plus it's the time of year when it's really green here in Texas and wild flowers bloom like crazy. It's such a nice feeling. It's too hot in the summer, too cold in the winter, and there is no fall. By the time it cools off nicely during our week of fall, the grass is brown and everything is dead from the heat. So I think spring is perfect for weddings where I'm at.
                            sigpic
                            Began our story ~ July 1, 2007
                            Our first LDR ~ August 2009
                            Closed the distance ~ January 2011
                            He joined the Air Force ~ January 1, 2013
                            Our second LDR ~ January 2, 2013
                            He proposed ~ July 4, 2013
                            Our wedding day ~ December 30, 2014
                            Closing the distance ~ Summer 2015

Proud of my Airman!!

Comment

I'm personally not fussy on what season... I mean... I'm getting married to him, I think I'd be more in awe of that and too focused on it to even worry about what the season was looking like, hahah. He does want to do a reception in NZ as well though, which I think would be really nice... but I want so badly to go back over there during winter so I can get some skiing/snowboarding done! Two birds with one stone

Comment

Working...
                              X