No announcement yet.

Where would you like to be married? :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IF we were to get married, I have my heart set on getting married in San Antonio, Texas. The first time I went to visit him, I flew in to Dallas and from the airport, we started a roadtrip to San Antonio where we fell in love with the city (and more deeply with each other). We spent several days in San Antonio again the last time I went to see him... I think for us that place will always be very special for us.
    First met online: June, 2010
    First met in person: August, 2011 (See the story of our first visit)
    Second visit: December, 2011 (Christmas and New Years together!)
    Third visit together: August, 2012
    Fourth visit: December 2012 (Christmas and New Years together!)
    Fifth visit: July 2013 (2 weeks here in Canada)
    Sixth visit: December 2013 (Christmas and New Years together again and I finally met his mother!)
    Next visit: Unknown... for now but coming up ASAP

Comment

I don't have a fuckin clue. But then again I don't see a wedding in my future anytime soon. I'd like it to be a small wedding but I love outdoor weddings. And outdoor weddings are usually not too small.

Comment

Again with the wedding talk.
        I Love My Beautiful Sonya!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben (Bun) View Post
          Again with the wedding talk.
          Yup! and you must be happy about it cause I see a smile.
          Last edited by SonyaKitty; September 25, 2012, 09:41 PM.

Comment

For me personally, I want to be proposed to in Disneyland near the Disney castle then either married in Disneyland, a small white church (traditional plus my SO is a Christian and might like the idea), or outside in a forested area under tall shaded trees. Then a honeymoon in Italy <3

That's my dream spots anyway.

Comment

I want an Autumn wedding, small, in a pretty Victorian castle ^.^
              Made it official: 12-01-10
              First visit: 3-29-13/4-09-13
              Closed the distance: 07-31-13

Comment

Since I'm moving to the US my boyfriend decided it would only be fair to marry in the Netherlands.
                We're both religious but we still didn't talk about what kind of ceremony we want; Catholic or Lutheran. And we're probably going to Rome for our honeymoon. I thought it'd be fair if he chose our honeymoon in Europe (: Anyway, we're getting engaged this December. I'm really excited!! (: We'll figure it all out wen I'm visiting him again for the Holidays.

Comment

Honestly it's far too soon for me to think about this, especially since we haven't been together long, though we plan to, I sincerely hope she's the one I marry, but only time will tell.

If I had to pick, it would be a really ritzy place with a lot of people, problem is where to do it Australia or US, I have a big family that would want to be there but ehh.

I know she's going to want a Catholic wedding being the devout girl she is, for me I'm more Agnostic though I was raised in both the Hindu and Catholic faith (see why I'm Agnostic...I'm sick of religion, but if it makes her happy then so be it lol)

Comment

All I know is that I wanna do it somewhere outside

Notes:
                    Met: 8.17.09
                    Started Dating: 8.20.09
                    First Met: 10.2.10
                    Closed the Distance: 8.9.14

Comment

If I ever get married, it will be outside. It will be a handfasting if I get my way. If money were no object, I'd love to marry at stonehenge.

Comment

Working...
                      X