No announcement yet.

Verragio engagement rings anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found the black/pink ring: https://www.etsy.com/listing/1096845...ree-stone-pink

I've never seen a ring like that! Very unique. And it is actual gold that is plated with black rhodium:

The page says "This ring is a designer exclusive high-maintenance jewelry piece and is not meant for everyday wearing. Black rhodium alloy on white gold will wear off in about 6 months to a year of intensive wearing, just like any metal alloy." So that would be something to consider.
    Read my LDR story!
    Facebook
    Instagram

Comment

mllebamako, I got curious and did that after I posted here. XD
      As much as I like the way that ring looks I still find it ridiculous to pay such a price for a piece of jewelry. Guess that one is no where in my future. xP

Michelle, it looks awesome, doesn't it? XD
      Didn't see that though. I doubt I would buy it with those conditions if I were looking at it to actually consider purchasing.
      "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."
      This. This is only one of the reasons that I love this man. XD

"I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours."
      Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

I had a unique engagement and wedding ring for my first marriage. I was really into being "different" at the time. They were red and blue diamonds. They were lovely but I really got tired of people asking me if they were wedding rings or not. If I get married again, I think I'd like something more traditional. I might still like a colored gem but I would want the rest to be regular diamonds.

The ring you posted was very nice

Met online: 1/30/11
        Met in person: 5/30/12
        Second visit: 9/12/12
        Closed the distance: 1/26/13!!!

Comment

I LOVE Verragio. Not sure if my SO would be able to ever afford one of their rings but I adore them. I am also a fan of colored stones but I think I want my center stone to be a diamond. I really like Verragio's use of rose gold on some of their rings, I usually hate colored gold and prefer white gold or platinum but rose gold is stunning when used in accent like in these rings.

Or even a touch of yellow gold like on this one

Also, diamonds come in colors FYI....so just because you have a diamond doesn't mean it needs to be a plain clear cut one. I actually have a thing for chocolate diamonds or champagne diamonds, not necessarily as a engagement ring but stunning none the less

Oh and as far as planning a wedding and loving wedding stuff, I have been doing that since 5 months into me and HBB's relationship. Not to go off topic but...I even saw a bouquet of flowers at a grocery store and snapped a photo because I wanted the colors as my wedding colors. I don't know what to call the grey/lilac looking flowers, but I loved them with the crisp white!

Comment

Originally posted by Jezah View Post
            I LOVE Verragio. Not sure if my SO would be able to ever afford one of their rings but I adore them. I am also a fan of colored stones but I think I want my center stone to be a diamond. I really like Verragio's use of rose gold on some of their rings, I usually hate colored gold and prefer white gold or platinum but rose gold is stunning when used in accent like in these rings.
            I'm starting to love rose gold. But I don't like that since it's so trendy

Met online: 1/30/11
            Met in person: 5/30/12
            Second visit: 9/12/12
            Closed the distance: 1/26/13!!!

Comment

Working...
            X