No announcement yet.

Expensive bacholorette parties?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well...um...for my BFFs bachlorette party we spent a weekend in Atlantic City. It turned that one night out to a weekend out and it was so much fun. It was a weekend away with the girls, and I saw nothing wrong with that. I mean its something you might do even if someone wasn't getting married. I mean between the hotel, drinks and food it was kind of pricey but it was worth it. Another of my friends just wanted that one crazy night out and that was fun too..even though i was the DD that night lol. It just depends on the bride and her crew I think.
    "You want for myself
    You get me like no one else
    I am beautiful with you

I am beautiful with you
    Even in the darkest part of me
    I am beautiful with you
    Make it feel the way it's supposed to be
    You're here with me
    Just show me this and I'll believe
    I am beautiful with you"

-Halestorm

Comment

When my good friend got married I was really lucky. None of us were actually legal to drink so for her bachelorette party we just hung out at my house drinking, eating pizza, and watching movies. I paid for the food, another friend paid for the alcohol.

That's the kind of party I want. But I'm a very low key person.

I think a weekend bachelorette party could be really fun but not if it puts too much of a financial burden on others. Could you just plead financial hardship and not go? That's what I would do.

Became a couple: March 17th, 2010
      Started our college long distance relationship: August 2011
      Surprise engagement in Disneyworld! : March 22nd, 2013
      Closed the distance: May 2nd, 2014
      Became his wife and started our happily ever after!: May 17th, 2014

Comment

I'm having a night out with my friends in the city i live in as we have a great nightlife so makes sense but another friend who's getting married around the same time as me is having a huge weekend away as her hen party.
        I thought the point of a hen/stag party was "last night of freedom", weekend seems to drag it out abit to be honest.
        As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

i'm not planning anything party wise before the wedding, I'll have just closed the distance and wont know that many people plus will be busy settling in and wedding planning

Comment

Working...
          X