No announcement yet.

The Honeymoon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We went to Prague - it was gorgeous! Our taxi driver said it's one of the most romantic cities worldwide and i can see why

Comment

Originally posted by Xanahtas View Post
      We went to Prague - it was gorgeous! Our taxi driver said it's one of the most romantic cities worldwide and i can see why
      I visited Prague last summer with my SO. It's probably my favorite city in the world <3
      So much beauty and history there

Comment

Originally posted by Yaaamiii View Post
        I really wanna go to Hawaii o_o...but lucybelle makes a really good point....I wanna go somewhere that is like...not full of tourists D:...but I still wanna go somewhere where there is a beach! I love the beach...so much. I'm a beach bum at heart . And my fiancé seems cool with it. He used to not like the beach as much but I think my obsession with it has gotten him to enjoy it more. But he proposed to me at WDW so I can see us going there too . I'm super sentimental, so I lean more towards going places that have some sort of meaning to us...I'm weird, I know.

PLUS!!! If we went to WDW, we could wear the bride/groom ears! My SO and I wore Mickey mouse ears all day when he proposed to me, and yes, he wore them while he proposed to me... it was my favorite part of the proposal .
        I will fully admit that one of my main reasons (like not number one but pretty high up there) for wanting to go to Disney one of the days of our honeymoon is so that we can wear the bride and groom ears and the Just Married pins

Became a couple: March 17th, 2010
        Started our college long distance relationship: August 2011
        Surprise engagement in Disneyworld! : March 22nd, 2013
        Closed the distance: May 2nd, 2014
        Became his wife and started our happily ever after!: May 17th, 2014

Comment

Originally posted by floridaellen View Post
          I will fully admit that one of my main reasons (like not number one but pretty high up there) for wanting to go to Disney one of the days of our honeymoon is so that we can wear the bride and groom ears and the Just Married pins
          Oh snap, I forgot about the Just Married pins xDD...I wish I had known about the Just Engaged pins...but even if I had, he proposed at the end of the day...so :P...

Comment

Reviving an old thread :P
            Now that we are getting married..
            we definitely don't want to go to beaches and hot places. Right now I'm in love with the idea to just travel to and/or around Britain and/or Ireland... I've never been and I would love to see the country. Although I don't want to travel much, no stress or exhaustion in any way on our honeymoon.

I want sonething cozy, quiet, privat and maybe in driving distance of some sights (castles, ...).

That would be the dream. Maybe London for a quick visit and some Harry Potter stuff

Comment

We are planning a cruise....with friends. It will be both wedding and honeymoon!
              sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

We had a 2 day get away at Old Sturbridge Village Since we both don't have a car or know how to drive, it gave us the opportunity to get around together without someone having to chauffeur us around :P

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                Married: 1/24/2015
                Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

We're going to Disneyland in September of 2016, 4 months after our big ceremony! (1 year and 4 months after we get legally married, though!)

Comment

We are going to the Dominican Republic!! I cannot wait. I've never seen the Ocean!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
                    Married April 18th, 2015!!
                    Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

Working...
                    X