Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Surprise trip --- and surprise engagement!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay!!! So exciting!!!

Comment

Whee! Congratulations

Comment

Congratulations! =)!

Comment

awesome!! congrats!!

Comment

That's so sweet! Congratulations!

Comment

Woo! Congratulations! Such a cute story and I love the ring!

Comment

Awwwww! Congratulations! That is so sweet! My friend from church, her hubby did the same thing but at Disney in Florida! That's just so awesome!

Comment

Wow!!!! Congratulations!

Comment

So I just managed to see the pictures and you guys look so happy and the ring is so beautiful <333
                    I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

Omg!!! Congratulations!! That's the sweetest thing EVER!

Comment

Congratulations!! That's such a sweet story and pretty ring and cute button!

Comment

*dies* I cried when I saw the pictures. I cried again when I read this post.

When I saw that he took you to Disneyworld I thought, OMG HE BETTER PROPOSE DURING THE FIREWOOORRRKSSSS. And he did. *sigh* I am so happy for you, girl. Best wishes to you during this exciting time. Remember to enjoy being engaged before the wedding crazies set in!!

PS You can totally vent to me if you want once you do start planning. (And I'm gonna recommend you check out theknot if you haven't - tons of ideas on there.)

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
                          Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
                          Progress: Working on it.

Comment

OMG! How freaking romantic! I'm so giddy reading this Congratulations
                            Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Congratulations! Such a sweet story I'm so happy there's another success story here <3 Good luck with everything!

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

Congrats girl! Sounds like the perfect engagement. Can't wait to see all your future wedding posts!

Comment

Working...
                                X