Getting married soon!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dukes2011 View Post
    That is so exciting! Congratulations and I hope you have many happy, healthy years ahead of you
    Oh, definitely exciting!! I still can't believe I'm here to stay...sometimes it feels like I'm here on vacations! Hehee oh well!! But thank you sooo much for your kind words!

Comment

Congratulations! I think your wedding rings are unique and fun with the blue. Frank and I are getting married the very next day on the 29th
      Read my LDR story!
      Facebook
      Instagram

Comment

Congratulations! My husband and I both got titanium rings, and they are actually super light! I wanted something lightweight and low profile, and they fit the bill. They can't be sized down but they can remove up to a full layer inside to make the ring bigger. So far ours haven't got scratched up like any of my white gold jewelry have. (:

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle View Post
          Congratulations! I think your wedding rings are unique and fun with the blue. Frank and I are getting married the very next day on the 29th
          Thank you, Michelle!! We were aiming for something unique and we found them! And congratulations on your big day as well! We wanted to get married on the 30th (2 1/2 years that day!) but it was a mess.

Originally posted by 13000km View Post
          Congratulations! My husband and I both got titanium rings, and they are actually super light! I wanted something lightweight and low profile, and they fit the bill. They can't be sized down but they can remove up to a full layer inside to make the ring bigger. So far ours haven't got scratched up like any of my white gold jewelry have. (:
          Thank you!!! And thank you for the information! I can't wait for ours to get here!

Comment

Working...
          X