Married!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Married!!

So, we did it! Got married June 22, and the plan is for me to move out to WA in August sometime. So what sucks is that I'll be moving out there on my own, as he is leaving for a deployment. He won't be back for several months. I have to admit I'm more than a little nervous about trying to get set up out there on my own. He's arranging the housing/utilities before he leaves, but I'll be doing everything else myself via POA, while being away nearly every week M-F myself for my own job. It should be.....interesting!

Anywhooo! Here's some pics!

[IMG]http

://i1353.photobucket.com/albums/q672/KnappRiceMcKnight/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsfb902101.jpg[/IMG]

So sweet Congratulations
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Congratulations

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Such a beautiful day for a wedding!! Congratulations!

Comment

Congratulations! There are offices and groups that will help you when your husband is deployed and don't be afraid to reach out to them! Ask your husband to find out the information for you before you arrive.
            Our love story:
            Attended the same high school 2004-2007
            Dated CD: June 2009-July 2010
            Reconnected: August 2012
            Began dating LD: November 2012
            Engaged! March 2014
            Closing the distance: December 2015

Comment

Many congratulations! You looked gorgeous; I love your dress ^^;

Wishing the best for you both.

Comment

Originally posted by Heavenly_Love12 View Post
                Congratulations! There are offices and groups that will help you when your husband is deployed and don't be afraid to reach out to them! Ask your husband to find out the information for you before you arrive.
                Yep! And see about the Family Readiness Group too!!

Congratulations!!!! I love your dress!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X