Engagement ring preference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love opals!
    I also want to incorporate a band that has three strands, one for husband, wife, and god. It's got a bible verse to go with it, but I forgot it lol it's in Ecclesiastes though
    "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

"Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their labor:
      If either of them falls down, one can help the other up. But pity anyone who falls and has no one to help them up.
      Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm. But how can one keep warm alone?
      Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken."
      Ecclesiastes 4:9-12
      A wedding band with three strands and that symbolism is a rad idea!
      first met in 2008 -- started talking online again in 2011 -- decided to go on a date in 2012 -- actually started dating on our first visit in August 2013 --
      second visit in February 2014 -- third visit in June 2014 -- fourth visit in September 2014

Comment

When we talked about marriage at one point, I told him that I really want a thin ring. My ex gave me a ring for our 1 year anniversary and it was so thick, I really didn't like it.
        I trusted him that he would find one that I would like.

He actually got the ring he proposed to me with from his brother in law's mom, who is very close to him and treats him like her own son. It's a gold ring with 1 big and 2 small diamonds, like REAL DIAMONDS

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
        First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
        Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
        Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
        Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
        Married: 1/24/2015
        Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I just told my SO to look at what I wear. He picked the perfect ring! I love it!
          sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

We went ring "shopping" and showed him examples of what I like but he didn't get anything I'd showed him the ring was so much more perfect! Because he'd actually spent time picking it out Once they have the idea they can totally surprise you!

Comment

Working...
            X