Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by emsimes View Post
    Haha ^^
    I'll tell if you guys are interested! It's kind of gross, though, so I'm not sure if anyone wants to hear about it
    Put it in a spoiler so if people want to read it they can, if not they don't have to? Not sure how to do that though...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kristin91 View Post
      Put it in a spoiler so if people want to read it they can, if not they don't have to? Not sure how to do that though...
      Good idea! I'm not sure how to do that either, though..

Comment

I don't know either D: Oh dear.

Comment

Well, anyone can PM me if they want the story

Comment

I'd have to say that three day park hoppers are the best. I've been to Disneyland over 10 times in my life, and it never gets old. The SO and I are planning on getting annual passes when we move back to California (it's where I'm from). And we've discussed going for our honeymoon. We're big Disney nerds and oddly enough my mom and dad went for their honeymoon too. I think it's such a cute idea.

Comment

And also you can get up to two FASTPASSES at once, just keep an eye on what the time says on the card. It lets you know when you can get another one, meanwhile, wait in line for another ride until you can use it.

Comment

Working...
              X