How would you propose?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well i'd like to have it personal basically the way I'd do it! haha
    and that's how I'd do it (rofl): I'd take him for myself for a whoooole day (24hrs no joke) and make it all romantic. We'd spend the day walkin in parks and do all the cute little stuff Im not sure about yet xD Than in the evenin I'd take him to a romantic diner, maybe even at our place to have it more private and personal. After diner I'd just ask him (all super romantic tho) and then directly hit the bedroom to celebrate the proposal if you know what I mean xD haha

Comment

I want him to propose however he feels like proposing. ^^ I hope he proposes to me. It'd be nice.

Before that happens, though, he needs to get rid of the ring he bought for his ex. Honestly, I just want him to move on from her.

but...I just want him to do it how he feels comfortable doing it.

Comment

when I get proposed to I don't want to expect it.

Comment

Something romantic.. Just the two of us.. Privately but very sweet.. I'd probably be in shock no matter what he did.. And obviously I'd say yes.. =]
          Although this distance breaks my heart,
          And it's unbearable when we're apart,
          I know that it will all be fine,
          As my heart is yours,
          And yours is mine.. <3

Comment

I think proposals are all beautiful. We got engaged one time that he came here, he talked to my parents about it. We went camping to a beach, my family and some friends too. Then one night he came to the table, told me there was something I had to see in the beach, he piggy backed me and told me to close the eyes. He told me to stay there a few seconds, then told me to open the eyes, he changed into really nice clothing, was on his knees, he put some tikis and candles in the sand, making the shape of a heart. And he proposed, he said he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me and asked me to marry him. I said yes, he put my ring on and I put his ring on (he is German, and men there wear an engagement ring too). He had a bottle of the first sec we drank, so we drank a lil there! Anyway, then later on we married in that beach too! It was all so special.

Comment

I don't really know... I'm sure he'll come up with something perfect if he does decide he wants to keep me (legally lol).

But I want him to ask my sister for permission first. (Parents are dead) She's the head of my family and her blessing is important to me. (Plus I know she'd say yes!)
              Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Working...
              X