No announcement yet.

Who do you want to wed you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most likely, one of my pastors at the church I'm attending while I'm here in Washington. My SO and I are also getting married at this church. Right now, I'm thinking that I'd like the pastor in charge of our premarital counseling to marry us (he's a neat guy, and he definitely has stuck by his marriage in health AND in sickness). I suppose we'll need to figure it out closer to June.
    My heart belongs to a pilot!
    ~*~
    ~*~
    [/center]

Comment

Hopefully, the pastor of my church.

Comment

if i could find a church i liked then it would be that paster, i was thinking about the youth paster that baptised me, kinda hard to find someone in a church to marry me and my SO because he is an athiest and we are in the bible belt, but marriage is a holy union in my eyes, so ill try to find the "holyest" person i can lol
        out side, not in some stuffy church

Comment

If I decide in the future to get married in the US I will get married by a justice of the peace. If I get married outside of the US I will get married by who ever I can find that isn't religious. If I happen to marry a Chilean guy in Chile it will be harder because he will probably be Catholic and received confirmation and since I was baptized protestant we would have to talk it out.

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

Working...
          X